LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coming Very Soon: Classic Angela Videos

Good Sunday Morning Darling DD Members!

Yes, I know it is still before dawn here in Los Angeles and we have a heavy fog layer. Nearly always I wake up before 4am, as happened today. Opening e-mail I had a wonderful message from a fellow member who lives in the UK. Back in my early DPF days that fellow and his wife became fine mail pals with Don and myself. Unfortunately when the time pressures of my law career caused me to reduce my on-line efforts about ABDL, I lost contact with this couple. I do remember they had written me about frustration that DPF could not make PAL copies of the VHS videos so the nice people of the UK, Europe and Australia could view them.

This guy had just viewed the preview Daily Di put up here. Since that worked on his computer in the UK, he has ordered the DVD. Now I have been told that a whole lot of folks around the world own Multi-Region DVD players. I have seen those in use when visiting pals in the UK and Australia. I really hope this works out, because I remember the old snail-mail letters from that chap's wife telling me how she agreed with me that her life as an urinary incontinent woman improved once she discovered her inner big baby and began to have some fun in her nappies. Look this has worked for me for almost 20 years. There is no reason to mope and be sad because of incontinence.

Have a magical day everyone!

As far as Pal Format and Regional codes, I found a website googleing some time back that had listed quite a few brands and models. It showed you how to enter a code via your Remote that would allow all access, or cheat the system into not requiring a region code. So if any of you all are interested in such a maneuver, Google is your friend.

I also am pretty sure I have settings and converters on Michelle's lappy that allows me to convert and burn from NTSC to Pal, but as I haven't had a need I can't verify that they work. If the need arises "we" can look into the situation. The problem I would have is that my DVD's play everything already, so I wouldn't know if the conversion actually works. :huh:

Daily Di,

This news sure makes my Sunday so much more fun!

Bummer about the pesky forms for mailing to Canada and the UK. Chances are they find the forms for shipping to the USA rather pesky. Fair is Fair!

This afternoon I had a question about the brand and style of diaper pins I use in Darling Baby Angel. In fact I used the same one in the sequel Angela's Fantasy which DD will release Very Soon Now.

Although I owned a few each of most diaper pins made prior to 1992 back then, the ones I actually used were The First Years cat #3200. Unfortunately those were discontinued many years ago. The feature of the 3200 of interest to me is the stainless steel wire is heavier than normal on baby diaper pins. Also the wire loop in slightly longer than average. The heads are ducks. While it makes no difference to me, Daddy Don finds it easier for him to grip those over-sized heads. Best of all, it is not so difficult to sharpen the points on the 3200. As a consequence I have never needed to throw one away. Some I use were purchased by the late Jean Davis in 1987 before she died.

Once I fell in love with Don we went out and bought several more cards of the 3200. Jean had corresponded with The First Years home office. Don and I got to know the Los Angeles, California sales representative. Thus prior to the official discontinuation of the 3200 I was able to buy almost a full case of them at retail. At the rate I use them this will hold my gauze diapers the rest of my life.

In the attached still photo taken while planning Darling Baby Angel you can see a pair of 3200 diaper pins in my mouth. In the DVD you should be able to still frame on some scenes to see how I use a foam toy dino to hold a selection of diaper pins. To me the pins serve the dino as additional protective scales. Unfortunately I cannot find a still photo that shows that dino better than in the video. I promise to keep looking.

post-16053-12563386831861_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12563386831861_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone at DD;

Yes, our expedition to Australia is going marvelously. Today I am somewhere south of Perth, WA. I did finally get to see a living numbat in the wild, which was absolutely thrilling. Don and the research/documentary team are still in the field. Meanwhile I drove to town to use a coin laundry and buy supplies. While the machines are doing their thing I am using net access at a cafe conveniently connected to the laundry.

Thanks to all who have ordered my videos. DailyDi has told you just how much money it takes to keep this great website going. All the money you spend on my videos goes to supporting the site.

There still are questions about my gauze diapers. Slowing down the action on the DVD might help explain. While planning Darling Baby Angel Don and I made a large series of still photos, just as Don always did when producing mainstream major feature films. These attached were part of that story board and have not previously been shared on-line.

One shows me spreading out the gauze diaper set I wore from 1991 until my supply of genuine Curity 21x40 flat diapers wore out. Look closely and you can see how I used the flat gauze diaper as a soaker. Eventually I replaced the folded Curity with a modern Gerber Birdseye prefold, but it goes in the same place. Today (when home) I use ACD 36" square 2-ply gauze diapers as the large outer layer and 1, 2 or 3 prefolds as the soaker, but the basic kite-fold of the outer diaper remains the same.

The head-on view perhaps explains how I pin myself.

The side view gives a better look at a decorated diaper pin. Those were a lot of fun, but did not work nearly as effectively as the First Years cat 3200 I have discussed previously. Back then all kinds of stores sold a wide range of diaper pins. I cried in frustration when I was told First Years was discontinuing production of the marvelous 3200. My pouting and whining stopped when a factory representative sold me the last case of 3200, so I have a lifetime supply. Over the years I gave away all of the distinctive pins shown in this picture.

post-16053-12598786219043_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12598786626304_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12598786913148_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12598786219043_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12598786626304_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12598786913148_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Don't waste your money on this video

Ummmm. Your entitled to your opinion but a little elaboration would be nice! I found the video (For the day) fun to watch. How many other videos are available with a TRUE AB Girl/Woman? It was basically a day in her real life. What could be wrong with that! :huh:

Don't waste your money on this video
instead of splattering ur comment/opinion please can you atleast give us a reason why? A person would probably give it more thought, although the cost of the download isn't much either, so people can afford it and can enjoy what they get.
  • 3 months later...

Hi Everyone at DD;

Yes, our expedition to Australia is going marvelously. Today I am somewhere south of Perth, WA. I did finally get to see a living numbat in the wild, which was absolutely thrilling. Don and the research/documentary team are still in the field. Meanwhile I drove to town to use a coin laundry and buy supplies. While the machines are doing their thing I am using net access at a cafe conveniently connected to the laundry.

Thanks to all who have ordered my videos. DailyDi has told you just how much money it takes to keep this great website going. All the money you spend on my videos goes to supporting the site.

There still are questions about my gauze diapers. Slowing down the action on the DVD might help explain. While planning Darling Baby Angel Don and I made a large series of still photos, just as Don always did when producing mainstream major feature films. These attached were part of that story board and have not previously been shared on-line.

One shows me spreading out the gauze diaper set I wore from 1991 until my supply of genuine Curity 21x40 flat diapers wore out. Look closely and you can see how I used the flat gauze diaper as a soaker. Eventually I replaced the folded Curity with a modern Gerber Birdseye prefold, but it goes in the same place. Today (when home) I use ACD 36" square 2-ply gauze diapers as the large outer layer and 1, 2 or 3 prefolds as the soaker, but the basic kite-fold of the outer diaper remains the same.

The head-on view perhaps explains how I pin myself.

The side view gives a better look at a decorated diaper pin. Those were a lot of fun, but did not work nearly as effectively as the First Years cat 3200 I have discussed previously. Back then all kinds of stores sold a wide range of diaper pins. I cried in frustration when I was told First Years was discontinuing production of the marvelous 3200. My pouting and whining stopped when a factory representative sold me the last case of 3200, so I have a lifetime supply. Over the years I gave away all of the distinctive pins shown in this picture.

I just want to say thank you for posting your "behind the scene" post here. Your post really gives me a new respect (I guess that is proper word) for those who model diapers. I have always assumed that if the picture is professionally shot (or at least looks that way) the person is just doing it for the money and not for the enjoyment of wearing a diaper.

On a side note - I would like to thank you for your tasteful pictures, honestly I really hate the detailed vagina pictures that are out there, I would much rather see a diaper. Thank you for your insight and of course your pictures. You are a very pretty and I look forward to seeing more.

Stay safe!

I'd love to be able to comment on the contents / quality etc of the video, but due to some mix up, I have yet to receive a copy.

From Angela's description, I am on the edge of my highchair (fell off it by now) waiting in anticipation.

I'd love to be able to comment on the contents / quality etc of the video, but due to some mix up, I have yet to receive a copy.

From Angela's description, I am on the edge of my highchair (fell off it by now) waiting in anticipation.

I'm sure you have slipped through the proverbial crack. PM Daily and see if you can get this resolved. thumbsup.gif