LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Important Topic On Finding

supermikey

Hey there

I'v had been dateing my previous girlfriend for six year, quite some time, and i have tried everything i could to get here to notice i need to wear diapers at night for personal reasons. a year and a half into dating her i got into a serius car crash left me in a hospital bed for a half year and wheel chair for the other half, i had many sergeries (im back to my self now) use an excuse that the accident had left me inncontinet, so after getting out of the hospital 6 months later i wore diapers to bed when we lived together for 2 years. after i told her it had gotten better as time went on, but she wasnt curious or promt about the subject. as time went on i had worn the occational diaper to bed and rarely in the day time she had cought me in them a bunch of times but never raised the subject. The years past and i wanted to tell here this is who i am, but it didnt feel right. we started seeing our diffrences and grew appart, all this time i just wanted some one to share the experience with, i feels that its hard to find a little group locally just to meet and greet and feel real about. Im sure we are really nice people were are cute and genuine why cant we just find the right one to help eachother.

Supermike

....all this time i just wanted some one to share the experience with, i feels that its hard to find a little group locally just to meet and greet and feel real about. Im sure we are really nice people were are cute and genuine why cant we just find the right one to help eachother.

Supermike

When you're very different from most people finding people like yourself isn't easy :huh: Most of us live vicariously on the internet and find that enough, yet some need more B) The best way to find similar people is to be totally out so anyone who wants to can approach the subject with you- but of course being that much out brings it's own set of other issues :rolleyes: If it really matters to you then it's something that needs to be discusssed earlier in a relationship so that you can have more time seeking another if it doesn't work out. Sorry I can't offer any better thoughts on the matter, just some encouragement to keep trying :thumbsup:

Bettypooh