LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rhumba Pants (With Vinyl Waterproof Liner) For Big People?

turtlepins

My daughter-in-law takes my new Leakmaster plastic pants, and makes them into rhumba pants for me, but it is exacting work. I've done it myself, though I'm not as good with a sewing machine as is she. Why don't they make rhumba pants for "really big" babies? Or, if they do, where does one find them?

Wow Turtle don't look around much huh? :huh::P There are tons of places that sell those. I have found that it "seems" as though some just are re-sellers of the same product at different prices. Plastic_pants.com has a couple of styles. I haven't seen to many reports on them from those that bought these on Ebaby. A month or so ago I reported that a seller on Ebaby, had Satin and lace Rumba's for $10 including shipping. While they come from China and I would imagine the sizes run small, that's a heck of a deal. I'll go find you a link. They might not be the best but would probably do for a play time here and there. I know I got mine from DPF who got theirs from another well known vendor who is now defunct (Mommy Carolines) I believe. They were expensive about $40 13 years ago, but were built to last. Best of luck on your search.

Ebay Link $10 Rumbas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...