LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where The Wild Things Are

AutieAB

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, it's here on Youtube... If you're old enough or young enough to remember the book it's based on, I bet you can't watch it without grinning :)

Anyway, I've decided I really, really, really want a Max from Where The Wild Things Are romper suit. Anyone gonna lend me the $610 it costs?!

Max suit

main_10508_1-Full.jpg

Want! :crybaby:

I kinda figured we'd be hearing from the furries about that one

You ask for the furries, and you shall recieve. I am their lead spokesperson for the "all things fuzzy and cuddly" division.

...Okay maybe not, but that defiantly looks absolutely adorable!

Though I can't say so much about the price...

610 bucks for something that looks like it could be hand made for...

...say half that?

I dont really know, but I think it would be cheaper to just pay a friend rather then buy it yourself.

Never read the book, but the movie looks fun. Adorable suit! I kinda figured we'd be hearing from the furries about that one :)

The book was all of like ten pages long. It basically goes as follows:

Max runs away since he can't stay up late and play.

He finds the Wild Things.

They have fun.

Max misses his mommy.

Max goes home.

It's a good story for kids. One of my favorites from back in the day.

-Sophie

The book was all of like ten pages long. It basically goes as follows:

Max runs away since he can't stay up late and play.

He finds the Wild Things.

They have fun.

Max misses his mommy.

Max goes home.

It's a good story for kids. One of my favorites from back in the day.

-Sophie

The book was more about the awesome illustrations than the text. It was really one of the first children stories that wasn't sugarcoated and fairytale-esque. I've been hearing goods things about the movie, that Spike Jones (the director) loved the book himself as a child and thus it shouldn't ruin our expectations. (ie those of us who read the book as children and remember it fondly)

• Like 1

I can't wait to see this movie. The trailers I've seen look awesome.

It is awesome! I saw it this morning (10 bucks for IMAX tickets because it was a 10am showing - bargain!). It's exactly what I hoped it would be, the characters, especially the Wild Things are great, the story is emotionally engaging and there are plenty of moments that made my inner AB grin. I reckon it's a perfect movie for curling up with a thick fresh diaper, a warm sippy cup of chocolate milk and a blanket although I guess we have to wait for DVD for that :lol:

It's not perfect, for sure, there are some sudden changes of pace and it looses focus for a few moments but overall, I rate it 4½ pacis :)

Annnnnnd, I want one of those rompers, but 600 is a lot for something like that.

I was kinda joking about buying that specific one :P I guess the price is so high more because it's limited edition film memorabilia rather than something for ABs or fancy dress parties. I still want a Max wolf/romper suit though, even though I'm not a furry, it appeals for some reason :)