LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Really Hate How Hairy My Body Is!

turtlepins

For those of us who want to be cute LGs the problem of hair is a constant battle. I can't keep my facial hair invisible for more than three hours! I shave my body daily, but have nubs by the middle of the afternoon! I hope someday they develop a pill that will cause all our hair to fall out and never come back! How do you deal with it?

For those of us who want to be cute LGs the problem of hair is a constant battle. I can't keep my facial hair invisible for more than three hours! I shave my body daily, but have nubs by the middle of the afternoon! I hope someday they develop a pill that will cause all our hair to fall out and never come back! How do you deal with it?

Electrolysis = no more hair biggrin.gif (and a lot less money) ohmy.gif but it's worth it wub.gif

Hormone therapy helps too but it does other things which you might like or not, and it also requires medical monitoring for safety as it can kill you. Some people get good results with laser hair reduction especially with dark hair wink.gif

There us a gadget called an "Epilator" that mechanically yanks hair out but it's not for your face. After awhile your hair growth will slow when you use this. At first use it hurts like the dickens but you'll get used to that or so they tell me.

The closest shave is to use a triple blade razor and shave in many directions, or to shave against the grain cool.gif Do this a few minutes after a hot bath while the skin is relaxed. If your skin isn't sensitive dry shaving cuts closer but it makes cuts more likely so you have to be more careful tongue.gif

Bettypooh

Epilators hurt like hell!

And the NHS wont refer me for these things... yet! (I will make them)

And the only way to avoid shaving rash is to shave using COLD water.

Agree 100% on the Epilators! lol I did get shaving rash the other day, first time! I'll remember the tip. The things we go through for our desires! Thanks.

Remember Turtle, Cold water is key..and no multiple ways and certainly not against the grain, with the grain. Now go to Walgreens and get that thing they had on TV..The pink pads, with the Magic eraser thing for hair. 10 bucks and it works. Face, arms, chest, back..other places :P . Gimmick yes, but once you do all the other stuff, it works to keep it there. ;)

Yes it does. Properly done electrolysis is permanant and total biggrin.gif I once had a nice (?) heavy beard but I haven't shaven my face in years wub.gif

Now the 'caveats' . I said total bit it's more like 99%. Hair grows in cycles and each follicle is a cycle unto itself. My success is because I spent 2 1/2 years on it, so most of my follicles cycled at least a time or two. I had most of my torso done as well but it wasn't hairy. I'd go in, we'd get what there was on my face, then spent the rest of the time working elsewhere. I haven't been back in 4 years and I have to pluck 3-4 hairs off my face each week as they emerge- no big deal because they're tiny and only I notice them. Also the effectiveness varies with the operator- I had one of the best cool.gif A bad one will leave you with stunted follicles, not dead ones, and then regrowth will happen later on angry.gif It isn't cheap- you could literally buy a new car for what it cost me. I had the money to do it back then and I consider it well spent even now. You'll have to decide if it's worth that much to you. And it was painful- but that varies a lot from person to person so you may be OK. A few people simply can't handle it sad.gif

Prior to this I had fast-growing facial hair. Normal shaving got me 2-3 hours before stubble became visible and you could feel it within an hour at best. Regardless of what others say shaving against the grain works and for me it didn't cause problems- and the stubble stayed away for 4-6 hours. That made a world of difference for someone passing as a woman where shaving couldn't be done except in private, and privacy wasn't always availlable. I am not saying that everyone else is wrong here- I'm just speaking as someone who did this every day for several years and never had one single ingrown hair or any other problem doing it my way. I am not repeating what others have told me or relating only a few experiences- I experienced this myself in person just as I'm putting it down here. You can choose to believe whatever you want to because it's not going to affect me one way or the other pizza.gif For the areas I didn't get treated I still shave against the grain and still experience no problems doing it that way. You decide.

Having went through the whole experience and having input from many other TG's like myself today I would go about it differently. Laser is faster and cheaper and can be permanant with a good operator and the right conditions but there must be high contrast between skin and hair color. Laser won't work on white, gray, or blond hair nor will it work on dark skin- the color contrast is paramount to laser's success. After laser did all it could electrolysis would get the rest. Again the operator is still the key. IMHO only 10-20% of the hair reduction operators are any good at all and only 3-5% are really good like mine was. Anyone can slow or stunt hair growth but if your goal is to kill it all forever you'll have to find that 3-5%. You'll spend a whole lot of time and money in the process no matter which way you go.

There are a lot of claims made about a lot of things and a lot of wishful thinking occurs which biases opinions. I see for myself with a jaundiced eye. I am as skeptical as a person can get and as tight with a dollar as anyone I've ever met other than my sister. If you want something bad enough you'll get it or die trying- I'm still here aren't I? wink.gif

Sign me hairless and happy

Bettypooh