LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are There Any Decent Brands Found In Stores?

I hear everyone talking about these great Abenas and Tena's and all those other brands. Can any decent diaper brands be found in CVS, Walgreens, Wal*Mart? Or do I have to order online? I'm sick of using the cheap, leaky diapers. (See my Forum Name) I want some real quality and something that won't leak, and feel like a real diaper should! :) Thanks in advance!!

You can go to the walmart site and order better diapers, and they will be delivered to your walmart for you to pick up, I don't exactly know what is available but if that is your only source it's better than nothing, I used to like the assurance diapers when they were plastic, but since the plastic went away I started buying better diapers on line.

I don't wear constantly, only when I feel the need so I figured I would buy myself better diapers and keep them on hand, buying online you get to choose the diaper you want, not like going to a store and takeing what you can get and being disapointed with them.

You may pay alittle more but you have a better diaper experience.

There is a medical supply store several miles from my home that sells Molicare Supers. They are expensive. Diapers are much less expensive if you buy them on-line.

I hear everyone talking about these great Abenas and Tena's and all those other brands. Can any decent diaper brands be found in CVS, Walgreens, Wal*Mart? Or do I have to order online? I'm sick of using the cheap, leaky diapers. (See my Forum Name) I want some real quality and something that won't leak, and feel like a real diaper should! :) Thanks in advance!!

its very hard to find really good diapers in stores like CVS...CVS brand diapers used to be allright untill they swapped to "clothlike" backing... HOWEVER some stores have carried attends (its up to the manager what they carry) talk to the manager about carring the brand you want and they may get some.

otherwise

Most towns have a medical supply store that carry ok to great diapers.

the best are almost always cheaper and easier to get online tho.

as a 24/7 diaper wearer i perfer to get great diapers deliverd to my home vs. trying to find something that may or maynot be in stock, but i do have fall back brands and local stores to go to in case the shippment is delayed.

To answer your question, if you find one in a store it will be few and far between and as mentioned will probably be in a medical supply store. They will probably be able to order you anything you need but I've found you will pay a lot more than if you just go online and order it. If that's an issue then expect to pay more for your diapers, I guess you'll just have to weigh out the addition expenses that may incur.

I've actually been rather impressed with these Depends Maximum Protection diapers with the three tapes. I got them for $7 a pack at Wal-Mart which is a STEAL! I liked them so much, I cleaned them out...they had 3 packs.