LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Baby Girl

grh0321

Just a little information about this babygirl.I am currently a 23 year old female,but mostly think of myself as a little baby girl between 1-2 years old.I do work for a living,but whenever I have free time,I am always picturing myself as a little baby girl.I see myself,sleeping in a real babies crib,with a mobil above my head,going round and round,with sweet lulluby sounds playing.I see myself in full baby attire,being treated just like the baby I want to be.I see myself,being changed on my changing table whenever needed.I see myself only being fed bottles of TRUE baby formulas,and only stage 1 foods.I also see myself being taken to real pediatrician appointments,for examinations as needed.

I know I have physical grown up,but still see myself as a baby.I would love to be actually regressed back to complete infancy(I know it truely isn't possible),but still a real desire of mine.

Welcome to daily diapers. I feel and see myself the exact same way. I want a crib so bad and to be in a high chair for feeding. Baby Maggie, my age regressed self is between 15 months and 2 years. I do wear diapers 24/7 and drink out of bottles and sippy cups. I love to color, play with my toys and snuggle with my favorite blankie and bear which my daddy/husband bought me. Maggie loves to snuggle with her daddy as well. My age regressed self also gets into trouble and has had to have time outs and spankings.

I also have a grown up job but I can easily visualize myself as the little toddler in pig tails and dresses and waeing diapers.

Hello,

Welcome to the forum. First I fulfilled my dream and became a woman. Now I am trying hard to become a little girl.

Never give up on your dreams!

Kvetinka

Guest Baby Tiana

Welcome to Daily Diapers. You sound like you would make a cute baby. I hope one day you can find someone who will let you be the real baby you want to be.... Have a great time on the site, and its always a pleasure to see new people. :D

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!

Tiana