LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So What Do You Guys Think About My Little Love Story?

Ok , well i've been talking with this girl Dani for a while, I like her. And i Knew she really liked me.

We had both gone to the mall Saturday as friends. and she reccomended a book to me "the picture of Dorian Grey" by Oscar Wilde. So she brought the book to school Today for me. We have IB physics together so she gave it to me then. And she dropped hints about reading the quotes page on the front.

When I opened it a piece of paper came out and this is what it said.

"please read this now. I want to get your response

Jordan,

As im writing this, its pretty deep into the night of Saturday, and im barely functional at the moment but im thinking thinking thinking and what im thinking isnt going to get me any sleep unless i do something about it. Hence-this ^.^

Even if its a stupid way to do it sense i won't even give it to you until Monday.

See the thing is - i'm sitting here just thinking about today and you and yes Michael(ex) and what he said, and being pissed, a little sad, but also about the crazy butterflies(not the monster induced kind :P). The thing is, if im entirely honesty, im not so much pieesed off at michael, as I am at myself. Hes barely a blip on my radar anymore, I just let him get to me.

So i'll be blunt -- I like you. I mean, really like you. like you, like you. you get the picture and the pounding heart? This may seem like a really cowardly way to do it, bbut to be honest, this is the only way i can say it because im more confortable with writing then anything else in the world. That, and I woudnt be able to sew these words together if we were just talking. I'd be blushing too bad to say anything. And ill probbaly be blushing when your reading this.

Like I was saying, uhmm, yeah, I really like you. In the non-platonic way. Physics is honestly the highlight of my day, and I want to know how you feel about this...because if you dont like me like this , It'll hurt alot less to find out now, then later. I've just met you , and I feel like i've known you forever. Being around you makes me laugh my head off in a way I haven't sinse the first time I read Nick&Norrahs infinite playlist. And though I should probbaly wait to say all of this, i mean , if i was going to be smart anyways, what the hell? what could it hurt to ask now?

Dani"

after this , i put my arm around her and moved in close and told her "you know , I was going to ask you to be my GF tonight anyways"

it was quite funny , because I think she was getting dizzy from all the blood in her cheeks :P

so i guess what im saying. Is does anyone like this? Its corny but cute from my POV

Hey Brahda,

That's a great story and you really have something since she is totally into you! Obviously there will be a point in the future where you are going to have to decide if you are going to tell her about your diapers or try to give them up for her. From a guy who's been down that road, you can give them up, for a while, but the desire to have them back stays with you. If you decide to break it to her, I'm sure there are threads here that can give you advice on what works and with what kind of girl. If you can't find them, that would make a good thread for the brahdas.

Good luck and please keep us inform. The community just loves living vicariously through others.

Aloha,

Honu

you know the bush thing isn't acctully a bad idea!!

ok well i dont realy mean a bush...but when lucy and i first started out we used to go to this hill next to a fild nr us...we used to sit there and watch the sun set...ahh soo nice!

but if we went lower down the hill know one could see us :) so we used to have some fun there, never anythig too full on, just kissing and cuddeling...seems so long ago now

other than that, we realy got time to ourselves so we were lucky....my mother and farher used to go away every few weekends so we just went to mine :)

hope you find some were to get time togher

hugs...and lots of em

juniper

xxx