LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Raleigh Area Dls?

Diapers4Me

I will be in Raleigh for a number of weeks during the week and would love to meet other like minded DLs in the area. I'll be there starting on 10/20 until ? I'm DL and Bi-curious big time.....any one else of similar interests?

Also, and good places to buy decent diapers locally in Raleigh?

I will be in Raleigh for a number of weeks during the week and would love to meet other like minded DLs in the area. I'll be there starting on 10/20 until ? I'm DL and Bi-curious big time.....any one else of similar interests?

Also, and good places to buy decent diapers locally in Raleigh?

I guess not many! Come on....there have to be some!

I guess not many! Come on....there have to be some!

Well, if you ever get time for a drive out to the Winston-Salem or Greensboro areas (about an hour and a half or so to the west) let me know, I'm always looking for people to meet with...

Well, if you ever get time for a drive out to the Winston-Salem or Greensboro areas (about an hour and a half or so to the west) let me know, I'm always looking for people to meet with...

What sorts of things do you like to do? An hour and a half isn't far! Are you into cloth or disposables?

What sorts of things do you like to do? An hour and a half isn't far! Are you into cloth or disposables?

Movies (mainly sci-fi and fantasy type stuff), video games, computers, paper & dice rpg's (D&D, Shadowrun, etc).

And I've only had access to disposables...

• 8 months later...

Any DLs interested in diapered boating in the Raleigh area? If so...PM me!

4Me.....MWM bi mature diaper lover here.

Have worn diapers for several years....off and on. Love cloth but wear disposables for their convenience.

If you want to meet sometime you can contact me at Drynpowdered@yahoo.com.

I'm bi also. Into diaper play, and safe bi play. Open discussion.

I love the water but don't have a boat. Do you?

If interested contact me.

Drynpowdered.....

• 1 month later...