LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Pride

Frogboy

ello all...

i was looking through some old threads and found one about wristbands for ab/dl's. somewhere in the thread someone talked about diaper pins on their keyrings/chain and i thought that this was a brilliant idea. it would mean other ab's and dl's would know that you are one but none ab/dl's would just think its a safety pin.

im going to do it. i doubt i will bump into another ab or dl that i know of but i likes the idea of being able to identify each other!

hugs to all

froggie

xx

well ive got my diaper pin proudly on my keyring. its a plain white one so look out for it!

problem with wristbands and such is that you would need somebody to put in the money to make them and then sell them on. its a lot of hassle. a diaper pin can be bought for very little money and are widely available everywhere. plus a wristband invites questions whereas a diaper pin is very subtle. and if anyone asks why you have a diaper pin on your keys you can just say that its incase you split your trousers and need something stronger and safer than a safety pin.

i like having a symbol of my baby pride and its cool that nobody except daily di ab's and dl's know what it means. its like a little club :P

(to juniper) ;)

froggie

xx

I don't know if anybody's mentioned it, but the Baby Pride symbol has been in existence for several years now, though I am not sure many are using it. I have a Baby Pride pin and wear it to my munches (when I don't forget), though! You can get pins and other things with the symbol on them at this website. No, it isn't my website, and I don't make any money off it. I just think it's a cute symbol that isn't too obvious to people who don't know it.

i saw the baby pride pin in the other thread. its very very cool but if i was to wear it for all to see then it will probably prompt some questioning from other people. the nappy pin is much more discreet and i proved that today, because i had my nappy pin on my keys and left them on the desk at work and lots of people saw them and one guy even picked them up but no one asked why there was a diaper pin on there. i doubt i would ever come accross a daily di baby in real life but its nice to know that you could all identify me if you saw my keys. i just figured it would be cool if we all had a diaper pin on our keys as a secret sign of support for the ab lifestyle and so that we all have the knowledge that we could spot each other when we're out and about, rather than trying to make a statement to society

just my thoughts anyways

froggie

xx

There is an inside advantage to being able to identify other AB/DLs, and that I don't need to expand. However, there is also a huge disadvantage. There is always someone on the lookout for a way to manipulate another to make money, and doing this would open us up to to much blackmail. It is a nice idea and concept, but it is unpheasable, and can be very very costly.

There is an inside advantage to being able to identify other AB/DLs, and that I don't need to expand. However, there is also a huge disadvantage. There is always someone on the lookout for a way to manipulate another to make money, and doing this would open us up to to much blackmail. It is a nice idea and concept, but it is unpheasable, and can be very very costly.

;) ...

problem with wristbands and such is that you would need somebody to put in the money to make them and then sell them on. its a lot of hassle. a diaper pin can be bought for very little money and are widely available everywhere. plus a wristband invites questions whereas a diaper pin is very subtle. and if anyone asks why you have a diaper pin on your keys you can just say that its incase you split your trousers and need something stronger and safer than a safety pin.

:ninja:

ONE WARNING! Make sure that the diaper pin will stay closed while in your pocket. If one of those pops open unexpectedly, that would definitely cause an "owie." (I've had them pop, but not in my pocket). The plastic-tipped pins tend to split and crack over time.

If anyone out there remembers as I do, at one time Volkswagen's advertising campaign--at least at one ou our local dealers--gave people the keys to their new car on a safety pin.

;) ...

:ninja:

Frogboy,

that had me laughing..... one would need to be extremly large that would need to carry a diaper pin around constantly as a precaution for splitting pants. I do agree that the 'misdirection' of a diaper pin may be needed, but the way I was thinking is that this site is realitively open, and if we all agreed, on this public site, to carry a diaper pin as a form of identification, those people less than honerable may try to use that information to blackmail us.

I would love a 'private members only' section on this forum where things of this nature could be discussed and agreed upon. As a result, the only people that knew about this 'key' would have been members, either abs or dls themselves.

I don't know about you all, but if someone was trying to blackmail first I would call the police, then if they didn't do anything I would just let the blackmailer go ahead. I mean all he has to blackmail you with is that you have a pin on your keychain

Guy, gals, kids.

You don't just have to have one sort of identity. You can have both a diaper pin on your keys, and one of those baby pride pins somewhere else. But the thing is you would have to be proud to show it for it to work. I mean yeah, my keys in my pocket, in my car ignition, in my door, or on my dresser. So a pin in the pocket would kinda be for self fulfillment to me.

Otherwise we're gonna be going up to people and asking "Excuse me, but may I see your keys?"