LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions

depending on how long you are wearing them for, what you do in them, and how long before you change them, there is the possiblity of different infections.

Diaper rash being the most common problem, especially if you wet or even just sweat a lot in them and do not use a powder or lotion, and do not change often.

Also there is the potential for UTI's and staph infections, most commonly caused by messing in them and then sitting in all that fecal matter for an extended period of time, and then not properly cleaning yourself up afterwards.

I have heard mentioned on this board that because of the heat of the diaper it could have an affect on your sperm count, as in lower it. but i can't remember the exact threads this was mentioned it.

I got a bladder infection from a long time spent in a messy diaper. It's not usually a problem for guys unless you get it up in the..er..front of your diaper. Wasn't too terrible, lots of cranberry juice was all it took to clear it up. Other than that, no problems but a rash here and there.

It is fairly certain that wearing diapers or even tight fitting underwear for that matter will lower your sperm count. For most people this is not a huge deal since it's not permanent. If you are at a point in your life when you want to become a father, then just switch to boxers and within a short amount of time you will be back to normal and ready to send lots of virile little swimmers on their way to storm the castle.

There's also rumors abound that the super-absorbant polymer inside diapers is toxic/cancer causing/explosive/whatever. There is absolutely no consensus on this matter though and since we've been diapering our children with disposables for a couple generations now I'd imagine there would be much more widespread problems reported if this really was true.

UTI's and staph infections are both bacterial infections and since poop is largely bacterial mass, this can cause problems if you wallow in poopy diapers for a long time and don't clean up properly. Moreso for women than men due to the nature of their genitals, though this can be prevented by using a tampon to keep the mess from entering the vaginal canal. If you limit poopy diaper exposure to a couple hours at a time and wash yourself thoroughly in the shower afterwards then the chances of serious problems arising from this are virtually nil.

using a tampon is not going to prohibit the fecal matter from entering the vagina, in fact it could enter in, being absorbed into the tampon and if you leave the tampon in, could cause even more problems, and asthe tampon is inserted a tad up, there is at least an inch of vaginal wall that could absorb the fecal matter.

a tampon will also not prevent fecal matter from entering into the urethra, which is where UTI's will occur, not in the vagina.... so a tampon while pooping in a diaper... not really the best of ideas.

The issue with a diaper and the sperm count comes from the heat from urine and body heat. The testes try to stay around room temperature, this is why they go in when it is cold and out further from the body when it is warm out. The reason for all of this is you will not produce sperm if your testes are too warm or cold.

Example: Swimming pool and shower.

The change in temperature from freely adjusting gets "messed up" by the diaper because you are subjecting your testes to more heat than you are used to and keeping them warm, this is why if you are planning on doing the 24/7 for a year, you give yourself time to air out at least once a day for most of that time, to adjust with the difference. If you subject your testes to too much heat for a prolonged time you can damage your testes which leads to difference in sperm count, just like too much excess of extra testosterone will make them shrink, i.e. side effect from steroids.

Balls are delicate, keep them safe, comfortable, and let them know that you care about them daily! :thumbsup:

If you really want to know the effects of extended diaper use you should ask a doctor, the answers you get on a forum like this, even though they may be factual, are just hearsay and rumors. Would you trust a complete stranger that you know nothing about with medical advice?

It isn't that I'm just putting blind faith in a stranger but I just wanted to know what types of things could happen because of what I had heard from those people. So I was wondering whether it was true or not.

It isn't that I'm just putting blind faith in a stranger but I just wanted to know what types of things could happen because of what I had heard from those people. So I was wondering whether it was true or not.

I am just saying that this may not be the best place to find that kind of information. You should check legitimate medical sources, just like any research.

I am just saying that this may not be the best place to find that kind of information. You should check legitimate medical sources, just like any research.

I think his reasoning has to do with the fact that it may be kinda embarrassing to ask a doctor about side effects from wearing diapers. Not to mention doctors typically don't see people and answer medical questions for free.

I think his reasoning has to do with the fact that it may be kinda embarrassing to ask a doctor about side effects from wearing diapers. Not to mention doctors typically don't see people and answer medical questions for free.

Actually you explained that really well. The words just wouldn't come to me when I tried to explain lol so thank you.

Extended 24/7/365 diaper use can and in most cases will cause loss of bladder musecl control if you empty your bladder each and every time you feel the slitest need to empty your bladder. B.T.D.T.

Same goes for bowel control.

But don't worry it can all be relearned. B.T.D.T.

Enjoy your diaper, change them often.

Hey I'm a 19yr old male who has been wearing diapers for a few years. I've heard from a few people it can cause medical problems by wearing them and I was just wondering if that was true or not. If it is what are the medical problems it can/will cause?

That is a common myth that wearing diapers 24/7 can create incontinence. For this to happen, you need to defeat your toilet training, and wearing diapers 24/7 on its own does not defeat this.

Thanks for the help :) What are UTIs and staph infections though?

UTIs are urinary tract infections (infections within the urinary tract / urethra / tube within the urination organ. These are caused by bacteria entering the tract. In females, it is possible though extremely rare, that bacteria from faeces can enter the tract if during a diaper change, feces is wiped in the incorrect way from the skin. (females wipe from front to back) Most UTIs are caused by inserting an object into the urethra.

Staph infection is a infection caused by the bacteria of another person entering your wound. The association between diapers and staph infection occurred within care facilities where many infants where cared for, used cloth diapers, shared the same stock, and the bacteria was allowed to fester on incorrectly cleaned diapers. This was almost eliminated with the invention of disposable diapers.

One can still get a mild variation of staph infection if feces is in contact with an open wound. This is easily prevented and treated using diaper rash cream and cleaning the diaper area correctly between changes. Some medical staff will get similar on their hands from changing diaper dependant paitents and failing to reach proper hygiene standards. World health laws now prevent medical staff touching a patient without wearing surgical gloves. Exceptions to the rule exists.

I have been 24/7 for 2 years now and the biggest problem I have is diaper rash but that is also cause by the medications that I am on. I do get more bladder infections but that is also due to my medications.

That is a common myth that wearing diapers 24/7 can create incontinence. For this to happen, you need to defeat your toilet training, and wearing diapers 24/7 on its own does not defeat this.

UTIs are urinary tract infections (infections within the urinary tract / urethra / tube within the urination organ. These are caused by bacteria entering the tract. In females, it is possible though extremely rare, that bacteria from faeces can enter the tract if during a diaper change, feces is wiped in the incorrect way from the skin. (females wipe from front to back) Most UTIs are caused by inserting an object into the urethra.

Staph infection is a infection caused by the bacteria of another person entering your wound. The association between diapers and staph infection occurred within care facilities where many infants where cared for, used cloth diapers, shared the same stock, and the bacteria was allowed to fester on incorrectly cleaned diapers. This was almost eliminated with the invention of disposable diapers.

One can still get a mild variation of staph infection if feces is in contact with an open wound. This is easily prevented and treated using diaper rash cream and cleaning the diaper area correctly between changes. Some medical staff will get similar on their hands from changing diaper dependant paitents and failing to reach proper hygiene standards. World health laws now prevent medical staff touching a patient without wearing surgical gloves. Exceptions to the rule exists.

Thank you for explaining that to me. I appreciate it :D