LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Masters Degree In Life

Chapter 14

Well, it worked because the following afternoon I started to go into labour. We walked around the property. I sat and read and then I would walk again all the while Sophie and Rose were making sure the Room was ready for me. After much reading and discussion about having an enema I had decided that I wanted to have three or four good cleaning enemas prior to giving birth. I didn't want any surprises in the water when I started pushing. Everything I had read said that an enema was very useful in natural childbirth. The ladies administered them just before we called my midwife at about 6:30 in the evening. She came over and checked me out. I had not started to dilate yet, she felt it would be a few more hours before we would be able to say that I was near to giving birth.

So I walked some more we went to the park across the street down the block, and then I had a really good contraction, when it passed, we decided to head back to the house. As we were entering the house I stopped and started to laugh, my water had broken, I looked at Sophie and said it was a good thing I was in a diaper when it happened.

The hours crept by very slowly the contractions started to speed up and about 10:30 the midwife returned to check me again. This time she recommended that I get ready to retire to my room as I was about dilated about 2 cm. Through all of this I was wishing Paul was there, not to hold my hand, just to be there. I had to keep telling myself that I am a fool, he could not have cared less about me, it was the child, he seemed to be interested in.

At about 12:00 I was finally ready; I removed my clothing and my diaper and entered the big tub. It felt nice to be in the water, it felt refreshing as I was quite tired from all my contractions. The midwife and the Ladies were also beside me. Sophie and Rose took turns massaging my perineum. The midwife finally said that I needed to start pushing. After about 40 minutes of grunting and pushing out came this beautiful baby girl with wispy red hair. Then someone cut the umbilical cord, and she was whisked away to be examined. Then, I was asked to push one more time to eliminate the afterbirth or placenta it was almost as difficult as giving birth. Afterwards I showered and then carefully was taken to the bed where I was examined and told that our massaging had saved me from any tearing, and that I would be fine as would my daughter, ‘my little girl.’

Sophie and Rose placed me back into a diaper and plastic pants with a booster pad to help with the postpartum bleeding. They dimmed the lights and then brought my little girl to me so she could start breast feeding As soon as I heard her soft mewing like cry, my milk started to flow. She took to me like a duck to water, and she was able latch-on without any discomfort to me. People were coming and going and finally it was only the four of us and a night nurse sitting in the corner. We all stayed in the Room for the night and the next morning, the baby and I were moved to our room.

The Ladies wanted to know if I would like to name her. Back when the doctor told me she was a girl I had thought that I would really like to call her Colleen. I was very pleased that they wanted me to name her so I told them my choice and they thought it was a fine name. They asked if they could think about it for a while and I said of course. About a half an hour later they returned and said that they couldn’t have chosen a better name for her, so Colleen it was.

In the next six months we spent every day together; the ladies made sure that we all bonded as a family. There wasn’t any change to the way that they treated me even though our contract was coming to an end. I had chosen to not continue my formal education until then. I wanted to spend as much quality time with Colleen as I possibly could. She was turning into a beautiful child with peaches and cream skin and her hair was just like my mom’s not a carrot red but a true dark red head. She would smile at you with her green eyes and you couldn’t help but smile back.

We still would go to the Room to play and as I had more than enough milk for everyone Sophie and Rose would bring me to the point of ecstasy as they would each take their turn suckling at my breasts while the other would use a dildo and penetrate me from the behind or in my vagina, I would feel sexually satisfied but still there was something or someone missing.

Chapter 15

I saw Paul two to three times a week when he would come and take Colleen for the day, he was cordial but to me he seemed to be aloof. Before I knew it Colleen was almost six months old and my contract was about to end. So would my time in diapers. I was completely unsure of my relationship with Sophie and Rose but I was prepared for whatever happened.

What I didn’t count on was leaving Colleen, I really didn’t think that this was going to be so difficult. I mean she is my flesh and blood. I probably should have thought more about this part. She was to be told that I am her birth mother and I was to be allowed to visit her here in Paris any time I wished and she could visit me twice a year where ever I was living, but that is where the contract comes to an end. How could I have been so stupid?

About a week before my contract was to come to a close the Ladies suggested that we have a party and invite our friends to celebrate that Colleen was six months old. At that point I couldn’t have cared less about having a party, but the ladies thought it would be a good idea so we started to plan it.

The night of the party Sophie and Rose came to my room and told me that I no longer needed to wear a diaper, that I was free to do as I wished, so I told them that I would like to be diaper less for the evening but I was not sure I would be able to control my bladder after having spent the last year and half not caring. So to be cautious I decided to wear a pull up for the evening.

Rose gave me a lovely royal blue cocktail dress and under garments. They did my hair and makeup and then they opened a bottle of champagne. I had started to wean Colleen and had stored enough breastmilk to last for 3 or 4 months so I was no longer considered nursing Colleen, so I drank my first alcoholic drink in over a year and a half. It did not lift my spirits as I had hoped. The three of us went downstairs arm and arm one more time.

The waiter supplying the Champagne was always on hand as I emptied my glass, he was right there handing me yet another one. When we went in to dinner, just as we were about to be seated, Paul entered the room, he said his hellos to the Ladies and then nodded his head at me. He was seated across the table, and I couldn’t stop staring at him. The more I stared the angrier I got with myself and the more I drank. The same waiter seemed to be always filling my goblet. I must have personally drank at least two whole bottles throughout the evening.

Finally, the meal was over, and we retired to the lounge and I headed to the washroom for about the 4th time, the pull ups were definitely a good idea. After what seemed like an eternity everyone was gone, I went to the kitchen to see if anyone needed my help but almost everything was washed and put away. I was thankful as I was quite woozy at this point, so I excused myself and headed for my bedroom. I didn’t know where Sophie and Rose were, but as I got to the top of the dimly lit stairs, I was pulled to the Room by many pairs of hands. Once inside I realized it was Sophie and Rose and Paul that had taken me there.

Confused, I just stood there as the Ladies started to slowly and carefully undress me in front of Paul. I was aware of what was happening but I lacked the will or the desire to stop them. Then I was led to the bed and my wrists and ankles were loosely restrained by soft velcro straps in a spread eagle fashion. There wasn’t much use in protesting as I felt very weak. It must have been the Champagne that was making me so light headed.

Rose whispered in my ear, “Remember, how much you Love him, and just let happen, what is going to happen.”

I was aware Paul had been watching this whole thing, and the next thing I knew he was on the bed naked, his erect penis was huge and as he straddled me, he kissed my check and then my mouth then he placed his hands around my breasts and as he slid down my body he started to suckle them. The first time he got milk in his mouth, he stopped, savoring it before he swallowed and then continued by devouring my nipples. The idea of him feeding from me for the first time almost brought me to a climax and then he lifted himself and released my ankles and slipped under my legs and then forced his manhood up and into my quivering body. He gently massaged my clitoris and brought me to the point of no return and within seconds he and I jointly climaxed together. He stayed in this position almost acting like a cork not wanting any of his fluids to escape all the while he was manipulating my engorged breasts. Even in my drowsy state I was aware that I was ovulating, but I couldn’t figure why he would want me pregnant again. Should I dare hope, that he “Wanted Me.”

A very little part of me had wanted to protest but other part of me wanted this so badly again, if only Paul would stay in the picture and allow me full access to my daughter and possibly an other child if I were to become pregnant again. He continued to feed from my breasts, and then he slipped himself out of me and untied my wrists, allowing the blood to flow back to my fingers. As my right hand lowered I recall stroking his face and after that, I remember very little other than someone was gently applying cream and powder to my private areas, and then I was put into a doubled up diaper and plastic pants. My breasts were left uncovered, and every once in a while I would feel someone lovingly suckling on them. I was too tired and too dizzy to wake myself fully, but through my blurred vision I remember seeing his smiling face starring at me as he gently brushed my hair away from my face.

Oh my! What an unexpected turn! I was thinking the story would now wind down and end (all too) soon. Now there is clearly much more to this wonderful story!

Chapter 16

In the morning, I was still in the Room, but I was alone. Had it been a dream, I think not, my breasts were both quite tender and leaking milk from the previous nights over stimulation, and I was wearing a diaper again, a very soaked one at that. I put on a robe and went to my room. In it, I found roses everywhere and a note on my pillow telling me to dress and come to the kitchen when I was ready.

I showered and when I came out the Ladies were both there, with out any hesitation the three of us hugged and kissed each. They then lather me with diaper cream and powder. Next Sophie put me into a single diaper and plastic pants. Rose gave me a pleated dark blue skirt and silky white blouse to put on. My breasts were still producing excessive amounts of milk so I had to either express milk from them or breast feed Colleen before I could leave. I was concerned about the alcohol I had drank the night before but was told that I wasn’t to worry everything would be fine if I breast fed her. So, I chose the latter and it just felt right to have her once again at my breast. When I was finished I put her down for a little nap and then we descended the stairs arm and arm as we had many times before.

In the kitchen Paul was cooking breakfast and as soon as I saw him, I started to blush. He stopped cooking came around the counter placed his arms around me and told me that last night had been his idea. He realized how much he cared and wanted me, when I went missing in Switzerland.

when I told him that he had stepped over the line, he thought he had become over protective, and perhaps I was enjoying a lesbian way of life and didn’t need him, so he left. He had complied with having sex with me before the baby came by assuring himself he was nothing more than a means to an end for me, that was until Sophie and Rose told him how I really felt about him and then the three of them spent months putting last nights party together.

Apparently, the Champagne was non-alcoholic. They had put a mild sedative (which was quite safe and wouldn’t have any effect on Colleen) in my bottles and a special waiter had been instructed to be by my side for the whole night so that I wouldn’t be consuming any real alcohol. They wanted me relaxed but not drunk.

He then told me that originally the plan was for me to give birth to Colleen and Sophie and Rose were going to raise her for him. She was always to have been his child and it was him that was paying for my services, using the ladies as a go-between.

The reason for this was that he had not wanted the complication of having a wife, as most of the women he had met, wanted the prestige of being married to him and his money, but they didn’t want to give up their trim figures and their time to have, or look after a child. That is why he had asked the ladies to find an appropriate surrogate. He told me that he never once got that feeling from me. He felt I would have done anything for the Ladies or himself all that they needed to do was ask, and he was correct, but then I don’t suppose neither of us counted on the mutual attraction.

He put his hand under my chin and said, “I have loved you from the moment I realized you were considering our offer. You were helping two friends with what you thought was the right thing to do, it really didn’t seam to be about the money. It was then that I realized you were a very special person who gave of themselves freely.”

I was both shocked and overjoyed, and the only thing I could say was, “Oh, Paul!”

He then told me that the night I gave birth, he had been in the house waiting for Colleen to arrive. He had been behind me while I was in the tub, and it was him that cut the umbilical cord he had been just out of view but very present. He was also in the darkened bedroom when Colleen was brought to me the first time. He told me that all he wanted to do was lay beside me and hold me and his daughter in his arms. That would explain the feeling I had that there was someone watching over us from the shadows that night, I just thought it was the night nurse. Paul had suggested that I name her and he was very pleased with my choice.

He and Sophie and Rose had talked it over and they were hoping that we could all continue living together, and he said that he would also like me to continue being diapered all the time and pregnant as often as possible. This was just fine with me because I enjoyed having a baby growing inside me.

Then he dropped the bomb shell. He asked ME to Marry HIM! I don’t think I need to tell you what my answer was to any of his proposals.

Over the next week we continued our every other night of having sexual intercourse. The difference this time was that we were making Love not just performing a task. Once this session was finished, we left for Scotland where Paul and I were married.

The wedding dress was ivory satin and silk and Belgium lace and so intricate and so complex with it’s hoops and crinolines and a long train and Vail it nearly made it impossible to get through a doorway. Being married in a diaper was definitely a bonus that day because there wasn’t any way to go to the washroom once I was completely dressed.

Of course Rose and Sophie were my bridesmaids and my parents made the trip to meet their grand daughter and of course my Fiancée for the first time. My parents were aware of my agreement with the Ladies but were overjoyed at the turn of events. My mom told me just before I walked down the isle that I had made a good choice in coming to Paris. She proceeded to tell me that Dad and her felt that I was now, a very confident young woman that they were so very proud of.

Paul’s home in Scotland was identical in every detail right down to the Room, in the one Sophie and Rose live in. No surprise there, he owns them both. The only difference was the views of the Scottish moors and mountains.

Hurry up and post the next chapter! Please! I could not put down my laptop! lol i read your story all the way through. I know that this is your last chapter, but I think that you should really consider a sequel. I feel in my heart that it can definitely be done.

Thank you, I am glad you have enjoyed my story. As to a sequel there is one in the works.

Molly

Epilogue:

Well, I just turned 32 and it has been ten years, since I moved to Paris. A lot has happened since then, all for the better.

Where should I start?

Colleen is 9 in a few weeks and is a real looker, she has my mom’s massive curly dark red hair and my green eyes and she is as bright and headstrong as can be. Paul and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary not long ago.

I also started my own company, ‘Bourse de soie,’ which designs and makes large sized clothing, undergarments and maternity outfits for the average women who cannot afford French Couture. It has been doing very well here in Europe and now has taken off in Canada and the U.S.A.

We go to my parents home in Montreal twice a year, and they love Paul and Sophie and Rose and adore all of our children. Yes we have had a few more; I was pregnant again before we left Paris for our wedding. We had a little boy that we named, Thomas, who is now a tall seven years old and he has his father's blue eyes. Then we had two more girls named Sadie and Ruth. They are five and three years old, both are strawberry blondes and blue-eyed, with the littlest one still in diapers, funny she doesn’t seam to want to be potty trained. Huh, I wonder why? Sophie and Rose are referred to as aunties by the children, who adore them as much as the ladies love them.

The aunties home school the children and we always take the children on trips when possible. They are like sponges, soaking up everything. Even little Ruth is learning to speak English, French and Spanish. I could not think of a better arrangement.

Yes, I am still in a diaper 24/7, and I refer to myself as a Diaper Lover. I enjoy making and having babies but I am not interested in being one. I still occasionally play with Sophie and Rose and Paul teases them that they are responsible for turning me into his, “sex demon.”

They are both such a help with the children and are delighted that I am, PREGNANT AGAIN. I seem to be one of those women who’s husband only has to hang his pants over the end of the bed and she becomes pregnant so, we are careful about when we are Making Love during my non pregnant monthly cycles.

I have been very fortunate and have never had any problems while being pregnant. Within three months I am usually back to my pre pregnant weight. And after breast feeding for a minimum of 6 months and up to a year and a half, I give my body a rest for six to ten months before trying again. Although Paul seams to love me no matter what I weigh he especially loves my belly from the time I start to show till I give birth. That being said, over the years I have slimmed down a bit from my heavier self, I have found that chasing after four children and running my own business certainly keeps you active.

Recently I asked how many more babies Paul would like. He walked up behind me and put his arms around me and my expanding belly and told me that we could afford as many as I would like and ultimately that only my body and I could make the final decision to stop having them. I tingled inside when he said that, and I am thinking to myself, ‘so maybe a couple more after this one, would be acceptable?’

I know the day will come when I will not be able to have anymore children but, Paul has proven himself to be the most attentive Lover, Husband and Father anyone could ask for and to my delight it is Paul that prepares and diapers me each and every day and night. Not a stretch, as he owns two disposable diaper companies and provides the children and me with the best of everything!

You know, I may not have a “Masters Degree” that I can physically hang on the wall, but I have become the ‘Master of My Own Life’ with all the experiences I have been exposed to since I started to learn about:

“Loving Someone Unconditionally !”