LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So How Many A Day?

I have become more dependant as I used to be able to get to the bathroom with my OAB and Urge when home. But now no use to even try it hits me and thats that! Most every thing #1 ends up in a diaper. The wife and I went yesterday and got another case of Attends Fitted and got some Plastic Pants. Yes plastic pants as I have wet pants every now and then when out and about.

I realy feal silly with both on but need the extra protection and so far so good.

When the disposible starts to leak they catch it so I have more time before a change.

But this leads me to ask how many do you use in a whole days time?

You may try using a better quality more absorbent diaper. Attends are pretty thin and don't hold much. If your voiding more often your gonna have to change those attends more frequently than a higher quality diaper. Depending on how much I drink I'll go through 2 or 3 in a 24 hour period of my bambinos. About the same with the Secure X-plus. When I was wearing all the time I would use an attends or a depends during the day and then change into a Bambino or Secure X plus as at my work I don't have much time for getting a change.

~Brian

During the work week I use about 2 Sam's Club diapers and 1 or 2 Tranquility slim line diapers with a Tranqulity pad in them.

On the weekends it really depends on what we are doing. If I stay at home then I can go through 3 of the Slim line diapers after I change from my night-times of course.

Guest diapered67

Depends on brand of diapers I am using for the day... Attends - have to put those plastic pants on over them, but usually am diapered up in Abena or Bambino and the max diapers I wore for 24 hour period was 6. I drink alot of water but try to stop drinking water or tea before 9.... Not good to wake up in a wet bed..

Diapered

In weekends and holidays I am sometimes a couple of days in diapers. I' m using 4 diapers in 24 hours.

1) My nightdiaper from 23 pm till the other day 7 am

2) My morningdiaper till 12 o' clock

3) My afternoondiaper till 17 pm

4) My eveningdiaper till 23 pm.

In my tena / cloth diaper I'm wearing 3 baby clothdiapers.