LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaved

glycerine

OUCH!!!! and also it itches like fuck when it grows back.

Waxing is WAY too painful on the privates too.

Trimming hair or hair removal cream is the best option.

• 1 month later...

I wish I could shave without it being agonizing the next week or so as it grows back. I have really sensitive skin and I get red bumps no matter what, even with using a hair removal cream. I do trim occasionally, and while that helps with cleanup and everything, I really wish I could be completely smooth without all the hassle.

Guest fakename7

Personally, i prefer the feeling of my crotch being completely hairless and rubbery-smooth, even if i wasn't diapered. Hair removal creams accomplish that, plus they don't create itching as the hair regrows, since you're not cutting hairs off with a sharp edge. i use BallsBalm (dot com), which is actually designed for removing hair from the cock/balls/groin area. Unlike Nair for Men and other products, i've never had any chemical burn problems with this product.

• 1 month later...

I use the Nair cool gel to clean the hair off the entire area covered by my diaper. The gel better protects the area after removing the hair and does less skin damage than the earlier Nair formulas.

I found that keeping the area hairless reduces the amount of odor. I'm able to keep the area cleaner and it eases clean up from a poopy diaper. In addition, I prefer the bare look.