LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Away

Codymoogle

I really want to get away from here for a little bit. Not "here" as in DD, but here as in anywhere. I don't want to deal with crap anymore and I just can't. I don't know how long I'm going away from DD - could be a few days, a few weeks, or even as short as a few hours, I don't freaking know. So yeah.

For those that think I'm gonna kill myself, I'm not, so please don't give me the "please don't do it" speech. I'll be back.

~ moogle

Do what you feel you really need to do. Sometimes taking a break from your life for a few days can really help. I'm working on doing something similar real soon. I'm going to find someone to take care of my dogs for a few days, and I'm going to a hotel for a few days to unwind and use their hot tub and pool.

Meh...Sleep didn't help my feeling like crap and I can't stay away from here, or anywhere. I just wanna sleep more. I feel like crap and I know certain things are making it worse. I need to fix them, and once I start to fix them I'll feel a little better to fix some underlying problems, but it's like getting a tricycle started up a hill on a square front wheel.

~ moogle

Meh...Sleep didn't help my feeling like crap and I can't stay away from here, or anywhere. I just wanna sleep more. I feel like crap and I know certain things are making it worse. I need to fix them, and once I start to fix them I'll feel a little better to fix some underlying problems, but it's like getting a tricycle started up a hill on a square front wheel.

~ moogle

I know that feeling- except I generally don't want to sleep. In my life, I struggle to not feel depressed, and it's an uphill battle. I'm on mood stabilizers, but it seems half of my anxiety problems are related to my blood sugar. When I have a "moment," I start thinking about how long I've been fighting this feeling, and I want to just end it all. I never do, but you get the idea. Mostly I try to ignore the feeling, focus on the positive, etc- but sometimes I feel as if I should reflect on them. It's hard, but sometimes necessary.

Even now, I don't know how I made it this far. About 6 months ago, I could not communicate with my parents. I didn't even understand my own thoughts. And now I have a job, and I'm going to College in only two weeks. I still have moments, and a bit too frequently. I might not make it through College, but I can only hope.

So I can understand the desire to just sleep it all away and try to forget all about it. I've fallen down more times than I can count the last three years. It was living hell, and I wanted to quit many times. I wanted to just give up. Somehow, I didn't...

It's good that you aren't suicidal, but it's clear you're still depressed. Best wishes, friend..