LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dinnertime Diapers

Took a nap today and it was quite muggy so I was sleeping in just a Bambino and a tee shirt. Mom woke me up for dinner, turned to leave, then turned back and said "And change that diaper first, I won't have dirty diapers at the dinner table!" and left laughing.

I wasn't that wet... but rules are rules.

Took a nap today and it was quite muggy so I was sleeping in just a Bambino and a tee shirt. Mom woke me up for dinner, turned to leave, then turned back and said "And change that diaper first, I won't have dirty diapers at the dinner table!" and left laughing.

You are still quite muggt - or do you mean muggy. It is probably from the namp that you took biggrin.gif

Seriously, rules like that can't really be kept. If you are incontinent - it is likely that you will have a dirty diaper during dinner. Does she mean that everytime your diaper is wet - during dinner, that you have to leave the dinner table, change, and then come back. I'd love to see you trying to obey that rule.

edit back by MR ME :lol:

hehe I can't type on my netbook's tiny keys. I fixed your post, so now you look like the silly one Mr Man!

My real Mom.

She was kidding, though I do usually change before dinner anyway, just as a politeness sort of thing.

*turns green with envy*

you guys aren't using those lame netbooks are you?

Sometimes I do... The Samsung NC10 is quite a powerful little machine- now that it has 2g of ram, XP Pro (can't use XP Home).... specs but I do have a real machine also.

[Looks at my chubby fingers] I'm a monster!

You don't have chubby fingers - it is only when you are half awake do you type with the palms of your hand... and nobody told you any different :P

I have an HP Mini - got it at a Christmas present, but use my iPhone too much too need a netbook, so I keep it by my bed for qucik site checks and looking things up at night when watching TV.

Spaghetti night here, need a fresh diaper and a bib! lol. Don't have one though.

so, your mom know about your abdl side or just your incontinence?

She knows about my AB-side and this site.

Mine isn't as accepting

Daily Di,

consider yourself extremely lucky.

Most parents think of having a sibling in diapers etc as a failing on their part. Correspondingly, find it difficult to impossible to accept. From my own perspective, although I am medically diagnosed as being incontinent, my parents won't accept me wearing and using diapers - despite their usage is totally beyond my control. They suggest that there is a better alternative than wetting / soiling ones underwear 24/7/365.

I can die happy knowing that my parents have no knowledge of my fetish. To me it's not an issue of acceptance, it's just the thought of them associating anything sexual with me is gross. I think the acceptance would be non-existent, however, I respect their right to their opinion so I hide my Dl side. Although, I may not be giving them enough credit, my dad was pretty cool when his brother came out, even stood by him as the Aids ended my uncle's life.(F***ing horrible disease). I can't say my dad approved, however he didn't treat him any differently. Me on the other hand can do no right and unless I can shit gold and walk on water I am better off staying out of trouble.

Diapered Witch, the issue on your end may arise from being transgender. I don't agree with them ostracizing you, however, I can understand a parent being confused or angry if they raise a son/daughter who decided to become the opposite. If your parents are good people then they may not ever approve of your decision they should atleast accept and love you for who you are. You have to give them time since just as much as this was hard for you, it is just as hard for them. Give them time, maybe they'll come around otherwise, screw em, some people are just assholes. Either way, what you do in life is between you and your Creator.(or whatever you believe in)

I can die happy knowing that my parents have no knowledge of my fetish. To me it's not an issue of acceptance, it's just the thought of them associating anything sexual with me is gross.

agreed. the only way they will find out is if they find my stuff and i have to come clean.

.... yea, and administrator privleges allows you to edit posts ;)

BTW, I also use a netbook - samsung nc10, and I dont have teddybear paws :P

Mine's an MSI Wind U100, the only netbook you can overclock without voiding the warranty. It's currently OC'd to 1.9GHz with 2gb of ram. I also like the 160gb hard drive it has. It's much better than my last netbook which was a Dell Mini 9 (Inspiron 910).

Guest MunchKitten

I have a 15.6" Compaq that cost less than a good netbook before rebates...

My mom tried throwing out my pacifier.. I about murdered her.. No one throws out my Nuk! and she knows not to throw my Scooby out, that brings war!