LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Infared Diaper Detector

I suppose like with heat detectors, FLIR, a diaper would block a heat signature in that area since it would be thicker. Huh, guess it would be a lot easier to find diaper butts if I had one of these. :D

I was wearing it in case I dropped a "load". After my operation, I don't have much time to make it to the restroom. Knowing that I was in DC and not knowing the specific locations of restroom facilities justified the daytime diaper.

im sorry but i have to say it...

i wonder what it would look like when you drop a load in your diaper...

Call me crazy, but I would need to see someone that isn't wearing a diaper for comparison. Looking at that shot I would not guess it was a diaper, bikini underwear maybe, but diaper, not really.Sorry just don't see that you would be outed.

It is what it is. I know what I was wearing. The person taking the photo is my wife. note the camera.

Call me crazy, but I would need to see someone that isn't wearing a diaper for comparison. Looking at that shot I would not guess it was a diaper, bikini underwear maybe, but diaper, not really.Sorry just don't see that you would be outed.

While touring the Smithsonian in DC, I discovered this infared video display.

When I tarvel I wear disposable diapers.

Take a look at the infared photo.

The only thing I can tell for sure from that picture is you're wearing glasses and you walk with a cane.