LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth Like Disposables?

alllright, i know most you folks out there hate the cloth like disopsable diapers, but i do. and the only store bought ones i have used are the depends ones with the two velcro styles on each side. the depends just arent as absorbant as i would like, they can hold ok, but if you piss to quickly they leak every(my bed), so i take it slow. are there any other good store bought cloth like diapers that i can buy?(Adult diapers only, i cannot fit into the kids stuff)

i like the cloth like diapers because they are quiet, and they remind me of todays baby diapers. although i am not an AB, i think these diapers are quite, and i would like to start wearing out more, and i cannot be heard. Thanks.

I've only tried one brand of cloth-covered adult diapers (and I'm not counting the refastenable Depends.....that's not a diaper! lol). That was the Assurance brand that can be found at Wal-mart......and the only reason I got them was because they had been plastic backed and switched to cloth between buyings. I had bought them because they worked great for store-brand diapers and were cheaper than Depends....however the changing to cloth-back didn't help the product......never have been a big fan of cloth-backed....but to each his own I guess.

they aint gonna hear the plastic backed ones. I can attest to that info! I was wearing a diaper under my jeans during a final. I was the first one out and walked out of a quiet test hall and I couldn't make out the rustle under the every day walking noise. No add every day background noise and I am guarantee no on is gonna hear ya.

However to be related to this topic, abena has some cloth backed diapers that are pretty absorbent. My only issue is they released smell pretty good and I could smell myself if I didn't change often, and by that I mean VERY often....

Walgreens brand is the same as CVS and Walmart ones.....about the best you are going to find in a store, much better than the Depends you describe..heck even Depends Maximums plastics are better than those. Mail order..There are plenty of top names that have added or switched to Cloth-backed. Molicare, Abena...just to name a few. Like Bri said.....trust us Ole' school. We have been wearing in public longer than you have been alive...nobody notices..get something that works!!! Or you will be noticed!!! ;)