LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Puyallup Fair?

So, yesterday was the first day of the Puyallup Fair this year. I was there all day with my kids. A very tiring experience... I still can't feel my feet. lol

Anyways, around 9pm I walk up to the Information booth to ask for directions. As I approach, I'm not really paying attention to other people, until I hear one of the guys already at the booth ask "Where is the nearest family restroom? I need to change his diaper." I turn to look and the man is not carrying a baby, but is standing with a guy that is clearly AB. The man who asked the question was bald with a goatee, maybe 40 years old and dressed very normal. The guy with him was late teens, early 20s, wearing overalls with winnie the pooh on the front pocket. He had medium length curly hair, had a pacifier attached to the bib of his overalls and was clearly very thickly diapered. He was not wearing a discrete disposable diaper - it was either a thick cloth diaper or multiple disposables.

I would have loved to have introduced myself, but I was there with my kids. Maybe they are members here and would like to share their story? :)

just one of the many reasons i dont go to the puyallup fair.

we did go last year, only so i could see a human cannon ball....

but i am glad you had a good time there... is the human cannon ball there again this year?

just one of the many reasons i dont go to the puyallup fair.

we did go last year, only so i could see a human cannon ball....

but i am glad you had a good time there... is the human cannon ball there again this year?

Didn't see a human cannonball, but then again even after 8 hours at the fair I didn't get to see everything. lol

My kids definitely had a good time though. Had to carry huge stuffed animals they won at the games out to the car several times. :)

it could be he isn't there this year, it was kinda fun to see a guy get shot out of a canon, and i do like to see the bunnies and other animals in the 4h section, but its not worth the drive, the traffc, the parking and the admission price just to see bunnies

Hey I'm going to the Puyallup Fair next Saturday too. I will also be discreetly diaperd. Maybe we'll spot each other. I'm from Kent.

Yeah going there next weekend with my GF, ill be diapered but wearing discreet ones :P I dont need to draw attention to myself. Looking for other abdl's in the area to be friends so message me if interested. Im in Auburn.

Wow. There's alot of you from/near Pierce County. . . Jeff, if the Daddy was dark-skinned, maybe like asian. . (?) it could be AB_Mike(?)Baby Pikachu, who, I think hang out mostly on RUP. I could be wrong, but for some reason I thought he was from the PNW. .

Cool sighting, though. . .

I had a similar experience at the oyster festival her ein Connecticut yesterday. I didn't see anything "AB" oriented however I went along to keep my buddy company, as he was there with his girlfriend and her friends. His girlfriend is a grade school teacher so of course we ran into tons of fellow teachers. One of her friends started talking about one of the gals and how she barks commands at her kid. The kid is about three years old and at that point being potty trained but still a typical boy. As the story is being told about she keeps yelling at the kid to go pee now, don't make me spank you and some other stuff, my mind went the complete opposite direction of what the conversation intended. They're having this discussion about how strict this friend was and I'm laughing under my breath because I just realized what this made me think of.

On a side note we had another conversation in which I found out my other buddy's wife told him that I'd make a better parent than he would. This made me smile, as this other friend has a huge ego.

So, yesterday was the first day of the Puyallup Fair this year. I was there all day with my kids. A very tiring experience... I still can't feel my feet. lol

Anyways, around 9pm I walk up to the Information booth to ask for directions. As I approach, I'm not really paying attention to other people, until I hear one of the guys already at the booth ask "Where is the nearest family restroom? I need to change his diaper." I turn to look and the man is not carrying a baby, but is standing with a guy that is clearly AB. The man who asked the question was bald with a goatee, maybe 40 years old and dressed very normal. The guy with him was late teens, early 20s, wearing overalls with winnie the pooh on the front pocket. He had medium length curly hair, had a pacifier attached to the bib of his overalls and was clearly very thickly diapered. He was not wearing a discrete disposable diaper - it was either a thick cloth diaper or multiple disposables.

I would have loved to have introduced myself, but I was there with my kids. Maybe they are members here and would like to share their story? :)

Did you even think about the possibility that maybe this "guy that is clearly AB" was actually a disabled adult? And also, that you could get fired or maybe have the cops called on you for getting a little too personal with someone who may in fact be vulnerable?

Honeywell6180

if he was a disabled adult that care take is clearly being emotionally abusive by the caretaker who would treat him that way.

i've never seen a disabled adult dressed in winnie the pooh overalls, WITH a pacifier, WITH a noticable diaper bulge all at the same time. Actually i've never worked with a disabled adult who had a pacifier at all.

and if he were the caretaker certainly would not yell out "Wheres the family restroom i need to change his diaper."

• Like 1

Did you even think about the possibility that maybe this "guy that is clearly AB" was actually a disabled adult? And also, that you could get fired or maybe have the cops called on you for getting a little too personal with someone who may in fact be vulnerable?

Honeyfail6180

Strange that you bothered to quote the OP, yet, your response clearly indicates you either didn't read it, or did, but didn't comprehend any of it.

Fail.