LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Size?

hidden

Guest Mummys Cute Little Lucy

I guess that would depend on the style.. That said not something i've ever worried about I'm quite hippy... and there are more important deciding factors when it comes to size...

I usually use my instincts now and they don't usually fail me though I have bought a few pairs that just were no good...

Good Luck!

Edit: i've just seen you other post with the measurements in it... and I don't think they will... you need something that will fit both... if after that one measurement seems far to big, then maybe like I said before, it's just the wrong style.

Edited by Mummys Cute Little Lucy
  • 3 months later...

Always make sure the hip size quoted is as big if not bigger than your hips. The reason for this is simple:- the pants must be big enough to go over your hips the wais on the other hand is elasticated so that will grip anyway. Males have no waist compared to females who tend to be cruvy :) If you have a much bigger tummy than hips then you are going to have to go with the the waist size but they will be baggy. This wont be a problem over a nappy. There is always the instrument of last resort- The tape measure!