LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Trying To Enjoy With Out The Sexual Aspect

johnbunkerDL

So after a few days of not being active in the diaper world, I got horny and fooled around for a bit in a diaper until I couldn't take it and took care of business. This time I put the diaper back on and I am actually enjoying it with out the sexual aspect. I'm starting to see the comfort and secure feeling that wearing offers without feeling like I gotta go jack off. I wonder if I felt like wearing because I took a nice healthy dump, sometimes that will make me want to wear, rather then use tons of toilet paper from wiping the mess. Anyone else feel like wearing after taking a nice dump?

I don't like poopy diapers so I usually 'go potty' before diapering wink.gif And like myself and many others you may find the sexual part fading in time- or you might not huh.gif Either way you can still enjoy diapers and if you want to wear diapers then you should- there's nothing wrong with it biggrin.gif

Bettypooh

I guess you could say I wear for convince some times and for the feeling it gives me when I wet my panties in a diaper.I don`t poop in mine that much but not long a go I really filled one.It was sort of a accident as if I did`t wear I guess I could have not fill it if I had tried harder not to.I will wright about that car trip.

think of pavlov's dog. if he rung a bell when he gave the dog food, it would salivate everytime he rung the bell, food or not. same with wearing a diaper. if you "ring the bell" everytime you wear one, your body will get ready to "ring the bell" when you put it on. therefore, don't "ring the bell" when in them and it should become less common.

I was that way, until I went 24/7 two years ago! Yes, it's difficult for us guys to enjoy the comfort and convenience of wearing diapers when you get wood. Yeah, peeing and being hard are physically incompatible.

There are good points here from others that remind you that even when you go 24/7 and get used to using diapers, they still get to you when the time is right. We are who we are.

Even though both my wife and I are 24/7, we use the potty for #2. Too many health concerns and not enough return for us, but your mileage may vary.

Aloha,

Honu