LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On/Off Switch.

...And that's what I say for people who are depressed; I don't believe in any anti-depressant drugs because of side effects and how its been proven that exercise is more effective (which has NO side effects except feeling better about yourself, and looking better too....

That may work for plain old depression, but Clinical Depression is a physical condition where the body isn't functioning normally. Meds assist that function and can be the difference between life and death ohmy.gif Until I got CD I thought like you did- now I know better. I know some people who have CD worse than me- they can't survive without the meds but I weaned myself off of them and learned how to deal with myself whether I was functioning properly or not through cognitive self observation and reaction cool.gif I wouldn't have lasted long enough to do that without Meds wink.gif

Otherwise I like most of what you said. How you see things changes what you see and refusing to accept negatives helps the positives overcome them smile.gif

As to the OP, I'd like switchable continence, but the 'dimmer switch' idea seems to fit in better for everything else.

Bettypooh

If there was no pain, then there'd be no reason to be compassionate as there would be little ramification.

The only reason we don't for example run into traffic is because we know it could hurt (and maybe kill) us.

If pain is removed, then there's no reason not to, except prison, but that's a whole other debate.

If people could turn off pain, what's to stop mass fighting and violence?

Pain makes us human because good things come out of pain more often than not.

common courtacy. i could let the door hit the person behind me but pain or no pain would not stop them from punching me between the eyes. running into traffic could ruin someone's day and i don't need to do that.

on/off switch would be nice. Kind of wish I could just switch off while at work so the aggravation is less painful.

i got that. the off part works fine. the on switch is broken for after i leave.

The weather. I'd turn off winter forever! Oh, and only turn on the rain at night so everything would be dry by morning. (I'd get a lot more use out of the blue VW if it didn't rain so much here or never snowed).

If there was no pain, then there'd be no reason to be compassionate as there would be little ramification.

The only reason we don't for example run into traffic is because we know it could hurt (and maybe kill) us.

If pain is removed, then there's no reason not to, except prison, but that's a whole other debate.

If people could turn off pain, what's to stop mass fighting and violence?

Pain makes us human because good things come out of pain more often than not.

Pain can also become a barrier to being able to function normally. This is the kind of pain most of us probly want to be rid of. I know that it's the kind of pain I was talking about in my post. You can't mentally block out pain if you're in too much pain to even think straight...