LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/Dls In The Govt?

The Mysterious Eleventh Torture Technique: Prolonged Diapering?

By Spencer Ackerman

8/24/09

11:29 PM

The 2004 CIA inspector general’s report on torture

<http://washingtonindependent.com/56175/the-2004-cia-inspector-generals-report-on-torture>

says clearly that in 2002, the CIA proposed to the Justice Department

the use of eleven “enhanced interrogation techniques.

Goodness gracious me! It reminfds me of Monty Python's Spanish Inquisition sketch with the dreaded "Comfy Chair" with the soft cushions reserved for the particularly reclacitrant.

I seem to recall a canard going the rounds that our illustrious Prime Minister, G Brown, had AB tendencies. There is said to be a picture (in the possession of one P Mandelson) of Mr Brown wearing a nappy and sitting on a rocking horse. Mr B was, it is claimed, at some time a very, very close friend of Mandelson, P., and only got married to his "beard" on their elevation to the cabinet.

Pure rubbish, of course, and a serious libel on those two impeccable, worthy, faultlessly honest individuals.

I think the diapers were used for two reasons.

The primary is the filth factor (non-hallal) which is a big no-no for Islam.

The second issue is more practical. You are taking all power from the prisoner. The diapers mean they are stuck in the same room and can't leave to use the bathroom while be interrogated. It means unbroken time periods where you can wear down a respondent/prisoner/whatever pc language you want to call them.

Further, if you are wearing a dirty diaper for hours, you are going to be uncomfortable. Urine contains ammonia which is harsh on the skin. Fecal matter will clump and itch. It's about making the individual as uncomfortable as possible.

While I don't wear diapers, I've heard that having to crap yourself without stool softners can really hurt. Especially if you have significant bulk. The bowel is trying to push out stool mass, and there is nowhere for it to go. Hence you anus and sphincter are traumatically stretched as you try to accomodate the load.

I'm not much for torture. I suppose it would have been more humane to do what happens in all military conflicts and simply shoot all combatants and not take prisoners period.

-Brutal

Guest TBinthehoodie

Goodness gracious me! It reminfds me of Monty Python's Spanish Inquisition sketch with the dreaded "Comfy Chair" with the soft cushions reserved for the particularly reclacitrant.

I seem to recall a canard going the rounds that our illustrious Prime Minister, G Brown, had AB tendencies. There is said to be a picture (in the possession of one P Mandelson) of Mr Brown wearing a nappy and sitting on a rocking horse. Mr B was, it is claimed, at some time a very, very close friend of Mandelson, P., and only got married to his "beard" on their elevation to the cabinet.

Pure rubbish, of course, and a serious libel on those two impeccable, worthy, faultlessly honest individuals.

*busts in*

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is

suprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two

weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our

*three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an

almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no...

*Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as

fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

*comes back in*

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Amongst our weaponry are such

diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost

fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms - Oh damn!

(couldn't resist)

I'm not much for torture. I suppose it would have been more humane to do what happens in all military conflicts and simply shoot all combatants and not take prisoners period.

Two good points. My sergeant was always very clear on the issue of military ethics. If you get the chance to shoot someone, make quite sure that you kill him That way he can't lie on the ground and shoot back at you, he can't tell a pack of lies and deny that he was a combatant, and he can't sue you for damages.

I think he would have disapproved of Guantanamo. He wasn't much into taking prisoners. He really was quite a tough nut as the Salvation Army goes.

• 3 weeks later...

I wear 24/7. I don't have that issue. Is it different if you are trying NOT to mess yourself?

It's different for people who don't usually wear diapers. It's also dependent on one's regularity and diet. If someone hasn't pooped for a couple of days and has to poop in a diaper, that can be a fairly traumatic experience.