LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Shy On The Forums?

I read at least every other day, and have the tab open all the time, but as you can see, I haven't posted that much in year I've been on here! I mostly lurk in most the places I frequent online, but especially on forums, where so many things can be so easily misinterpreted and turned into flame wars.

I'm pretty shy in real life too, though. Working on it, but I still don't feel comfortable in a room full of people I don't know. And I drink very rarely and never enough to even get buzzed, so I don't know if it'd help!

Wow, this is a great thread for all the noobies to read! Collected here is proof that the community includes a variety of people including many that you wouldn't even think had an account here if you met them out on the street. I respect the multiple posters and am just trying to do my part to add content. I'm basically shy, but do enough at work and in my neighborhood to be able to get beyond that. It's refreshing to see so many shy people adding to this one!

Mahalo Nui Loa!

Honu

I will admit to being shy here. It's really just that there's hardly any threads where I'll have much more than a couple words to reply with and at that point I feel it's better to help keep the signal to noise ratio as high as possible.

• 9 months later...

my personality in real life is much like it is here... i'm pretty talkative, and often like to make some wise ass remark, and i'm also not shy about voicing my opinions...

• Like 1

I'm really shy on here. It's mostly because I'm not fully in-tune or even comfortable with my own DL side. I'm trying to get myself to accept and love it, but I'm not there yet, and as such, I often don't reply to stuff, even if I maybe have something worthwhile to say.

Shy is not something I have been accused of:) Anyway, I don't post a lot because I find myself "rolling my eyes" at a lot of what people will share on internet forums. I don't know if it because I am jaded (go way back to DPF in print days so have read it all before) or if I am getting a bit cynical as I get older. Or, as something I read recently went about explaining how we get much more patient as we age, seems to be a case of "been there, done that" and no longer care. But once in awhile I read something that interests me or I can offer something useful when a question is asked. Otherwise I am usually reading and chuckling at the same time. My b/f is often asking what is so funny on DD today; as a non-diapered person he really doesn't understand about half of what goes on in here.

However, back on topic, forums like this I think are really great for those that are shy, like the OP, and maybe still working out the whole diaper thing. You can ask questions, read stuff, get advice and all without revealing much if any personal information. Interaction and involvement goes a long long way toward working out your diaper interests. Take it from me, make a few friends that are into this and you will have a very different and accepting attitude about it. Cheers.

• Like 1

Nope not shy at all,can talk to anyone in person. Have opinions on just about everything, good, bad or otherwise. But when it comes to typing it out and having my thoughts make sense to others i seem to have a little trouble. See my post count. Sorry for any misspelled words (couple im not to sure about).

I probably use more words here in the course of a day than I might in person. Just as I have a hard time initiating conversation face-to-face, I've had difficulty starting new threads here. I think about if I really have anything to say, and if it will be interesting enough for this community. I should really try more and find out, but I get painfully frustrated when I try to explain something and I am not understood.

I don't know if shy is the word for me. I just don't post if I have nothing to add. But here I do, so yay!

oh my god you are soooo not shy... PUH LEASE!!!!!!!! its just you only talk to cool people!!! :P