LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How I Got Started

Hello, I'm new to this site. I just wanted to know how everyone got started wearing diapers. I havn't worn in a long time but have the upmost urge to be 24/7. When I started out I use to take regular Always Maxi Pads with wings and stack them in my panties. Some times up 6-8 pads at once. The first time I wore a diaper was a pampers and about 6 maxi pad stuffed in it. Does anyone else like to or enjoy wearing maxi pads or am I weird? And this is going to sound bad but the first time I wore a diaper out in public was at church. That day was communion and I was so nervous walking in front of the church. I was to nervous to wet since it was a walgreens brief. I use to put a diaper or several pads on and go ride my bike at times too. Well just wanted to say hello and see if any one shares the same interests as me.

• Like 2

I first started wearing diapers about a month ago. I've always known I wanted to wear them, but never really had a chance to. I finally told my wife about my fascination with diapers, she liked the idea and we bought some.

I've only ever used Cuddlz plain white diapers. They're everything I need from a diaper, so I haven't bothered shopping around. I'm not obsessed with diapers, I just wear them when I fancy it. I find them very soothing and relaxing. I'm currently in my first ever 24hour non stop diapered session having spent my first night in them, and I must say, I'm really enjoying it! My wife sees diapers very much as a fetish. She'll put one on and wet it, which makes her very horny and thats all she needs. She doesn't wear them for comfort, they are purely sexual for her.

Anyways, thats the extent of my story

Frogboy

:)

I've always liked wearing diapers, and yes I wear a pad inside my diapers as an extra long lasting diaper is a good diaper.

I sometimes wear while out in public, but as I keep them disceetly under my jeans or shorts so that nobody notices.

I hope you enjoy this site, as it's about the best one out there. Welcome, and may you post here often.

Peace,

Vic :P

Thanks for the welcome. I forgot to mention the last diapers I bought were on the way home from a trip. I stopped in the grocery store and grabbed some depends protective underwear (which suck by the way). But at the time I didn't know what to get. But as soon as I got in my car I had to put one on. I didn't even get out of the parking lot before I started to pleasure myself. It was a great ride home. But don't buy those depends! Lately I've just been getting the biggest maxi pads they sell and double or triple stacking them in my panties. I've only wet them very little, since we all know they don't hold very much. What kind of pads do yall use?

Thanks for the welcome. I forgot to mention the last diapers I bought were on the way home from a trip. I stopped in the grocery store and grabbed some depends protective underwear (which suck by the way). But at the time I didn't know what to get. But as soon as I got in my car I had to put one on. I didn't even get out of the parking lot before I started to pleasure myself. It was a great ride home. But don't buy those depends! Lately I've just been getting the biggest maxi pads they sell and double or triple stacking them in my panties. I've only wet them very little, since we all know they don't hold very much. What kind of pads do yall use?

:)

Serenity TENA pads (heavy), I wear them with attends 10's which are easy to order online and offer a lot of protection (unlike depends). However there are a lot of people here who will be glad to tell you which diapers they like best, and how good the protection their particular diaper offers.

Peace,

Vic :thumbsup:

I used to "stack" extra-thick period pads before I was old and brave enough to buy real diapers. I would also (and still do) fold towels into long rectangles and wear these inside a pair of close-fitting shorts. The combination of towels and pads feels heavenly.

I think I was about ten when I first got the urge. We had some old clothes boxed up and when no one was home I cut the pants up to resemble a diaper. Of course they weren't waterproof so I went to the ladies store, we lived in a small town, and bought a couple of pairs of snap-on plastic panties. I still wonder what the lady at the store thought I was doing with them. Pretty sure she knew there weren't any small children in my family. Oh well. And yes I have used maxi-pads for boosters. They're nearly as absorbent as the male guards I use now. I use two to a diaper so I can get by on three diapers a day. Guess I'm cheap that way, I'd rather buy boosters than diapers.

i have never used female pads.... ever... for any reason.... i think mainly because they are for someone on their period and the thought of bleeding into a pad and then having that pad rubbing against my skin just sorta grossed me out.....

I've never been potty trained due to medical problems, which include an under developed urinary tract. I'm incontinent and have worn all my life. And yes, depends suck at their best. You can depend on one thing when you wear them--leaking. Try the following diapers

Reassure Super Briefs from http://www.hdis.com

SecureX+ from http://www.securepersonalcare.com

Attends BRBX from http://www.attends.com or other diaper suppliers. You can even check your local med supply stores for these and other diaper brands, such as Tranquility All Through the Nights.

I hope I've helped.

I, too, started out with Depends, though I learned the error of my ways soon enough. ^_^

Mostly, I've stuck to buying store-brand briefs at CVS Pharmacy, which work very well for me and are easier to obtain than ordering higher-quality brands online. And at this point, I've worked out that diapers are a form of recreation in two ways: they're a comfort when I put them on or wet them, and become sexual once I've worn them or gotten them wet, so the two desires are all but indistinguishable for me.

Oh, and welcome to the forum, jenny.lane!

Guest aielen

Hello, I'm new to this site. I just wanted to know how everyone got started wearing diapers. I havn't worn in a long time but have the upmost urge to be 24/7. When I started out I use to take regular Always Maxi Pads with wings and stack them in my panties. Some times up 6-8 pads at once. The first time I wore a diaper was a pampers and about 6 maxi pad stuffed in it. Does anyone else like to or enjoy wearing maxi pads or am I weird? And this is going to sound bad but the first time I wore a diaper out in public was at church. That day was communion and I was so nervous walking in front of the church. I was to nervous to wet since it was a walgreens brief. I use to put a diaper or several pads on and go ride my bike at times too. Well just wanted to say hello and see if any one shares the same interests as me.

Jenny, I was also into wearing pads even before my period started. I wore them for a couple of days when I was 9.

Well, how I got into diapers, is I actually found an adult diapers in my mothers closet. I was looking for money or something, or maybe my nintendo, probably was hidden from me for being bad, anyways, I found an adult diaper, it was a little wrinkly and old, but I still was excited and intrigued by it. I unzipped my pants and pulled them down, as I was wrapping it around my legs and putting it on, I could feel something special happening to me. This was my sexual experience that first started my love of diapers, since I wasn't able to actually hang out with girls and to shy at the time to talk to anyone, this was one of my greatest sexual experiences in my life it was about 6th grade, so about 11 or 12, I had put it on. I quickly ran to my room and shut the door, I was to nervous about using it, because I thought my mom would find out, but all that day I kept putting it on and not peeing in it. It was the greatest feeling in the world. Till this day my mom still doesn't know I took it, and doesn't know why she had it.

• 7 months later...

Also wore my moms and older sisters pads,but it was mom who put me in diapers at age 12 when I asked her to dress me as a girl.She belived it would be more humilating if people seen I had diapers on than panties and would break me of my crossdressing.It didn't work and I still wear diapers

Guest Wetnmessy247

I started simple enough. I was in diapers till around 6 then my parents trained me out.

The problem was I was old enough to not wanna give up diapers. I went a year or so without diapers (TERRIBLE) and then started sneaking my sister's diapers from her dresser. One or two here and there, enough to where they didn't notice. -_-

When I turned 16 and could drive around myself, I got a job and the diaper party began. I never looked back. Diapered 24/7 365. Sure I got ridiculed at school, and was bullied around quite a bit. :glare::glare: But I got the last laugh when at the end of the day I could snuggle wuggle in my covers in a warm diaper. :blush:

18 years old I moved out and got an apartment and decided I wanted to be both fecal and urinry incontinent. :) I trained myself for over a year before I realized I had virtually 0% control of both my bowel and urine. :closedeyes:

Ever since then I've been....um....Wessy. People don't like me talking mess so I'll cll it Wessy, a combo of the two. I've been Wessy 24/7 since 19 years old. :rolleyes:

Yes, there is an age discrepancy between this and my "age" to the left. I hate admitting I'm 25 years old. So I'm gonna be 21 forever. A big ol' diapered baby till the day I die. :lol:

Welcome to the forum Jenny. I think for the most part putting maxi pads in a diaper would be a girl thing for obvious reasons. Being a boy such a setup would have never crossed my mind. I started at about age 5 by stuffing my blankie inside my pajamas. It wasn't until I was about 13 that I worked up the courage (and my own money) to go out and buy some diapers.