LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should Ab'S/Dl'S Go Public

P.s. People are stepping up Tommee, I think you are very off point in the assumption of the "elitist"

I really admire you for the huge cojones it takes to bring the message to the streets in your beautiful outfits, but I'm not sure what you mean there, man. Elitist what?

Anyway, It seems everyone is happy with the positive outcomes of going public, but, no one wants the negatives...

Regarding the acceptance question, to quote John Donne "No man is an island"

I really admire you for the huge cojones it takes to bring the message to the streets in your beautiful outfits, but I'm not sure what you mean there, man. Elitist what?

Anyway, It seems everyone is happy with the positive outcomes of going public, but, no one wants the negatives...

Regarding the acceptance question, to quote John Donne "No man is an island"

I'm sorry I read something that Brutal said and thought it was under your post. My apologies! Disregard my ignorance! LoL

When I go out into public I am prepared for both negative and positive outcomes. Yet, I have nothing to report on negative outcome. First shiner I get you all will be the first I share the news with. lol

~Brian

There is a section on the threads called "Project Emergence" it is for this very cause.

I am the main lead on the project, but I am trying to work out my marriage with the whole ABDL discovery thing. I hope to be back on the project in the late fall and early winter. Seriously, it will be like nothing this community has seen.

People who use the media to gain attention to themselves open up a whole can of worms - look at those celebrities who prefer a low profile - to avoid the sensationalist headlines they would attach - most of them slanderous lies, can you imagine what a field day they'd have with an ABDL - say on Big Brother.

Me personally, I'm going to keep it under my hat, my life's fulfilled enough without having to attract attention.

In the USA, it's also interesting that the BDSM community and S&M community pretty much shun ABDL's to a large extend (again not all, but it happens quiet frequently). So we are always dealing with the "my kink is okay, but yours is not". Unlike the GBLT community, we don't have the same mainstream acceptance in those groups. If we did, we'd have powerful allies, but because of our lower numbers, we'd be marching to the beat of their drums and their agendas.

Hi,

Same is with the transgender community looking down on sissies and neo babygirls.

Kvetinka

One of the reasons I joined this forum, was because the intelligent thought that goes into these posts. What great input into this interesting thread. You people are much more than an just ABDL. In my opinion, the world could care less about a group of adults who like wear diapers, there is much more serious concerns out there than us. However back in early 1990's before the internet really got going, seeing Angela and Don on the Montel Williams Show, opened my world to the possibilities that I was not alone.

I personal, do not want to go public, my wife accepts me, and loves me. My family knows I wear diapers for medical reasons. But more importantly I accept me and understand why I need to be diapered, and I do not need anyone else outside my wife, to understand. Be happy that you can find such enjoyment from a harmless choice of underwear. Bob