LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Brand Diaper Is She Being Put Into?

It's a tena slip plus. I'm actually wearing the same diaper right now :D . Check out tena.com, input your country and it will tell you what tena products are avaliable in your area and where to get them.

European Tena Slip.

Dammit why can't we get those in the USA?

I'm going out on a limb here.....but I'm betting the answer has something to do with.......ahhhhh...European????

I still don't get why put out good ones there and put out nothing but shit in the USA. If you search there are some places that will ship here, but of course it is very expensive. I just looked and for one bag of Medium Tena Slip Maxi shipped to me is like $72 dollars (50.37 EUR), shipping is like 30 EUR itself. So guess you could treat them like a delicacy. I plan on getting some once I'm done with school and can move out and live on my own. Along with as many other brands that are suppose to be good, but aren't distributed in the USA.

Just saw they sell pretty much all of their diapers by the piece. So I added 6 of each diaper I would like to try from them, adding up to 54 diapers, came to 144 dollars shipped, which is 2.66 per diaper, not exactly cheap, but actually kind of reasonable for all the different ones you would get try.

yeah I'm the same way...wish I could try some of the ones from across the pond. But realistically we already have a few good ones available here. I mean we got the Moli's first then Abri X-plus. Seems a few of the American vendors have adopted the "Top of the line" Diapers. We have Wellness, Dry 247, Secure X-plus, and now Bambino. As was posted in another thread it seems cheaper to ship to Europe than the other way around and for a while our friends over seas couldn't get the Bambino's but now get them realivley cheaper than we could get theirs.

I would love to try out the Lilles (SP?) or the Comfits (SP?). They look so thick. It's also a problem for me as I wear smalls and alot of people have migrated away from carrying that size in stock. I also noticed the european brands are cut a bit different, and tend to run pretty snug on my legs. Some more so than others. I can't wear abenas but can wear molicares, probably due to Moli's sideways built in stretch plastic. Which to me gives a nice form fitting diaper. One of our members here sells quite a few of the european brands and they are available from time to time on Ebaby as well. Might be the same person for all I know. So you could try there.