LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Daycare

Even Adult Babies need care and I can provide a service that caters to their needs. My experience and understanding of the Adult Baby community is very extensive; being involved in it myself for 12 years. Male or Female, or Ill give everyone equal tender love and care. Read stories, watching cartoons, and engage in other recreational activities. Perhaps go to the park or the zoo. Whatever baby wants to do. Its the perfect stress reliever from that hard days of work. This also includes feedings and diaper changes.

I have my own vehicle, and my schedule is flexible (mornings, afternoons, and evenings) any day of the week and I charge $20/hour. Please note that this is a serious and legitimate service that’s offered to those ABs who struggle to find a sitter. Only ABs who are 18 and over are allowed. So if you’re an AB looking for a friendly babysitter to watch after you, don’t hesitate to contact me to schedule a day. Thanks!

Hours: M-F 9am-6pm

Its located in Concord, CA a couple miles away from San Francisco.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm proud to announce the grand opening of the first Bay Area AB/DL Sitting Service. Bambinos provided, Cartoons, Games, and other amendities that bring out the child in you.

We're open M-F 10am -6pm

Hourly charge: $20

Located in Concord

For questions and scheduling sessions, please contact me and Ill respond within my liesure

Sounds like a good thing and at least reasonably priced. Throwing in the Bambinos is a nice touch. You might want to ad if your doing homesitting or "outcall" as it were. Best of luck to you. Have you put this in the BabySitting services section on the front??

Sounds like a good thing and at least reasonably priced. Throwing in the Bambinos is a nice touch. You might want to ad if your doing homesitting or "outcall" as it were. Best of luck to you. Have you put this in the BabySitting services section on the front??

Actually, i was curious on how to go about doing that.

To be sure you have a fascinating business plan. At this point my inner California attorney needs to strongly suggest you consult a local lawyer familiar not only with Federal and California state laws and tax regulations, but also with the local laws, including zoning, of the City of Concord.

This does not mean there is anything illegal about offering adult baby daycare. However, generally all businesses require a local business license. A zoning variance generally is required. So is business insurance. You will need a Board of Equalization sales tax registration. You will need an IRS and California Franchise Tax Board business ID numbers. It is possible Concord city regulations do not allow a business which clients visit to be located in a residential zone. To limit your personal liability you might well want to incorporate. To deposit checks you will need a merchant account at a bank, which is also required for you to accept credit cards.

Bummer all this gets so complicated.

All of this applies to any business. Probably only the local zoning board would ask the nature of your business.

I'm proud to announce the grand opening of the first Bay Area AB/DL Sitting Service. Bambinos provided, Cartoons, Games, and other amendities that bring out the child in you.

We're open M-F 10am -6pm

Hourly charge: $20

Located in Concord

For questions and scheduling sessions, please contact me and Ill respond within my liesure

Angela,

That's an excellent point. As much as reasonably priced AB daycare is desired in this community, legal scandal is not! Lisa Nowak was charged with attempted murder and all the news sources could focus on was that she wore a diaper to avoid potty stops on her drive. Any illegal act will gain a life of it's own as a news story when adult diapers are involved. IMHO, that's the last thing this community needs.

Diapered Chip - if you are ready to change any adult's diaper, why not start in the health care field, get some clients that have insurance coverage and work with those adults who really need a responsible person to care for them. Then, with the business established, you might get a client who wants you to watch them that doesn't really need daycare, but wants it. This is like the other businesses that took a little step from producing products for children to products for disabled juveniles to products for adults. True, it's a little harder to making the transition to a AB day care, but it would teach you all about the business, legal and professional responsibilities first.

For what it is worth, my wife has done child daycare for almost 20 years and had to have state licenses, business licenses and home inspections. Where she does this now she had to complete in house training and is encouraged to earn a CDA title. My oldest sister is an RN and hospital administrator. The medical field has lots of need for people with the compassion to assist those who can't help themselves and even more regulation and oversight. I'm not trying to discourage you, just point out some possible reasons why such a business doesn't already exist.

Good Luck,

Honu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi, I have been looking for someone to baby sit me for a while, can you get back with me so we can talk. I live about 20 minutes from you. Hope to here from you soon. Here is my number (Edited)

Are you aware of Mistress Morgana in San Francisco? She may be able to advise you as she has been providing services to adult babies for twenty years.