LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do Religious People/Rest Of The World Hate Us So Much?

even an atheist can agree with the sign if they consider their god to be nature and nothing more.

no a true atheist could not agree with the sign, the definition of an atheist is a person who denies the existance of any supreme being, deity(ies), god(s)... and by definition i mean from a dictionary, not someone's personal definition

Retarded fish frog!!!!!!! :D

I'm always willing to share my faith and my experience in life leading to ym choice to believe with anyone who asks, however I am a reasonable man and would not impose myself upon another person. I believe that regardless of what you believe this should be a common point amongst all. Share with those who will listen and respect the sovereignty of those who won't.

In regards to persecution, most Christians don't even know that most fetishes exist. As one if I saw someone doing something I thought was weird I'd ask out of curiosiity whether I agreed or not, however unless your a pedo or goat porker I am not going to challenge you on it. You like playing in mud, getting off on balloons or whatever else that's between you and whatever you believe or don't believe in.

Retarded fish frog!!!!!!! :D

I'm always willing to share my faith and my experience in life leading to ym choice to believe with anyone who asks, however I am a reasonable man and would not impose myself upon another person. I believe that regardless of what you believe this should be a common point amongst all. Share with those who will listen and respect the sovereignty of those who won't.

Unless they are pro-choice.

Peace,

Vic

Unless they are pro-choice.

Peace,

Vic

and again the only one expressing ignorance and intolerance is..... Never said anything negative about pro choice people, I just don't believe an abortion is a valid cop out for basically being a whore. In cases of rape, incest or death, then yes it's a valid option. I may not agree with their choice, but as long as my tax dollars aren't paying for it I don't care what they do. If you are demanding to use my money to pay for it then I have a right to say no.

*giggles* hey, whats wrong with being a whore? we make good money sometimes...

I don't agree with or support prostitution based on personal feelings, but they're not doing anything the rest of us don't do huh.gif We're all whores, selling (or leasing if you prefer) our bodies to our boss (or the entire public if you're self-employed) so they can use the parts of it they want to use, whether it be back or brain or "fill in the blank" wink.gif The more 'attractive' we are to them, the more money we make. The parallel is simple and obvious if you turn on your reasoning. The major problem with religion is that you have to turn off your reasoning to buy into everything they're selling. I have all the faith in the world in what the brain God put in my head shows me. It was put there for me to use, and I use it- and that is why I do not belong to or support any religious sect I have found- none of them pass the test of reason sad.gif I am not an athiest or non-believer for I do believe in God; to me that evidence is clear (YMMV and that's for you to make your own mind up about). The God I see is a far cry from the benevolent thing you'd like to believe he is angry.gif

What I do not believe in is following anything or anyone blindly based on what someone else tells me or on what the majority of any group believes themself. I can see for myself. I can read and comprehend. I understand how propoganda works. I know a lot about human nature and the human mind. I can rip your religion apart based on what you and them say about it with provable airtight arguments. I don't bother to do that because it would do no good- you'd keep on believing what you wanted to in the end and it would just make for more hatred. If you open your mind and use it as it was intended to be used you'll come to the same conclusions I have or very close to them. Few people do this because it soon becomes extremely painful as you begin to understand what the truth really is, and how badly misled most of the people you love have willingly become. You also begin to understand that they will not change until they want to and all that any attempt on your part to do that will bring a negativity of which there is too much of in this world already. If they come to your way of thinking it will only be because they wanted to and did it of their own accord- which they can do without help, suggestion, or interference from you or anyone else. In fact that is the only way they can achieve it. If you have to recruit people into what should be obvious to them, then neither of you can or will recognize what is true or what is not. End of sermon 24.gif

Live and let live, judge as you would wish to be judged with an understanding that this is the criteria which you will be judged upon so you'd darn well better fully understand what you're doing and be right about it- or it's you that will suffer what you truly deserve. There is nothing wrong with that, in fact that is a very good thing. I just wish it would happen sooner laugh.gif

Bettypooh