LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Ab Down On His Luck

I am really unhappy when I am not able to wear diapers all the time :crybaby: (I currently can't afford anyt at all!), so... knowing this is a long shot, I'm going to try it anyway.

Perhaps someone who is much more fortunate than I am could buy disposable diapers for me? Perhaps some sort of deal could be worked out (nothing sexual please!).

diapers@alias.hotpop.com

RING every diaper company / seller you can find and request samples, I do this every time I change address (yearly) and get about 15 free diaps

and /or get imaginative and go round hospitals and ask to talk to a nurse, explain that you are not from [whereyouare] and are from [somewhereelse], say you are incontinent and heading home from [vacation, business, funeral, other] explain how you musnt have packed enough [forgot, lost etc] and get your diapers from a local supplier and your diaper money is at home, ask if they would be kind enough to give you 1 or 2 so you can get home (somewhere far away) comfortably.

If you've tried both of robert's suggestions to no avail, do you play a musical instrument, mime or juggle etc? Obviously it depends on where you live, local bylaws and the weather of course but if you can do any of the above it might be worth trying your hand at busking.

This isn't a flippant suggestion, I for one really enjoy being entertained by street theatre or music when I'm in town.

Tell me if you think this idea sucks though, but short of shop-lifting, I'm afraid I don't have any other ideas. (shoplifting is not a suggestion by the way.)

Dolly

do i hear a story coming frink?

and diapered witch, that sucks, my suggestion is when u do get enough spare money, get an all in 1 cloth it'll run u bout $30 dependingg on your size, they are good for just wearing and when u do u them just throw it in with your whites when u do your laundry.

Guest VladYvhv

Well... If you don't have a job, try getting one... Most towns have plenty of places or people who'll be willing to hire anyone capable of doing various odd jobs. If you've got a set of skills and education, you can usually get better jobs.

I wouldn't recommend farmhand work, though... It's better suited to those who've grown up on farms and can handle just making ends meet for the most part... You'd probly not be able to make enough to cover both living expenses and diapers at the same time for the first few years, without being related to the farmer...

In conjuction with the shopping cart thing, you might be able to get a job at a local grocery store. They generally don't require too much in the previous employment, skills, or education departments (thus making it easier for anyone to land a job there). Our local grocery store often employs highschoolers and just about anyone who needs a job and is willing to work there.

While you might not be able to wear diapers at work, being able to afford them and wearing them after work tends to be quite rewarding and relaxing. And who knows? You might get lucky and land a job that'll let you wear diapers to work...

Well Robert had a great idea of trying the diaper companies for free samples. You could always try more suppliers, you would be surprised how many are prepared to give free samples. I once got a box delivered that had about 15 samples in it. Some companies are very generous. Take advantage of it!

Another thing that worked really well for me when I was a poor university undergrad was paid work. I know that it is not that much fun for some people, but it kind of works.

It goes like this - you give up a small portion of your time to do a task for someone (called your boss) and then at the end of it, this boss gives you some money. Some of the time the boss was prepared to pay "black money" meaning that I did not pay tax, this worked out the best. Some of the things I did to earn this money was waiting tables, working in stores and cleaning jobs. Not very glam, but these bosses were nice, I met nice people and got paid money so that I could buy things (like drinks and diapers)!

Good luck!

While you might not be able to wear diapers at work, being able to afford them and wearing them after work tends to be quite rewarding and relaxing. And who knows? You might get lucky and land a job that'll let you wear diapers to work...

Why wouldn't I be able to wear diapers to work? Does that mean incontinent people must choose between not working, or working in wetness?

Great suggestion Dolly!

I don't mean to sound critical her but our friend here might consider WORK to be a four letter word.

A bag of Diapers are $10 at Wallgreens and I think you can get them for about the same at WALMART. If someone can't afford that he probably hasn't a JAY OH BEE.

If you've tried both of robert's suggestions to no avail, do you play a musical instrument, mime or juggle etc? Obviously it depends on where you live, local bylaws and the weather of course but if you can do any of the above it might be worth trying your hand at busking.

This isn't a flippant suggestion, I for one really enjoy being entertained by street theatre or music when I'm in town.

Tell me if you think this idea sucks though, but short of shop-lifting, I'm afraid I don't have any other ideas. (shoplifting is not a suggestion by the way.)

Dolly

Guest VladYvhv

Why wouldn't I be able to wear diapers to work? Does that mean incontinent people must choose between not working, or working in wetness?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some employers would require proof that you're incontinent from your doctor before allowing you to wear diapers to work. Not everyone is as open-minded as we are... If they were, then we'd all be a lot happier... There're definitely some folks out there who wouldn't hire someone who's incontinent or otherwise handicapped, for various reasons. A significant portion of the unemployment problem is people who can work, but don't because they give up on looking for work. Mainly cause they're lazy, or way too picky about what kind of work they want to do. There're always open jobs in any given town or city that anyone can do. Y'just gotsta seek them out. It may not be fun all the time, but it's better than sitting around being part of the problem...

Ask strangers to buy you stuff and you'll recieve the same answer, reguardless of what you're asking them to buy... You've basically got 2 choices... Do something about you financial situation or live with it. Now, working and still barely making ends meet? That'll give you a legitimate reason to complain... And if you have an honest, medical inability to work, seek help from financial aid programs.

Some employers would require proof that you're incontinent from your doctor before allowing you to wear diapers to work. Not everyone is as open-minded as we are... If they were, then we'd all be a lot happier... There're definitely some folks out there who wouldn't hire someone who's incontinent or otherwise handicapped, for various reasons.

Well, it's not like they can check if I'm wearing a diaper.

Guest VladYvhv
:Crylol: Hea... Think that coworkers and other people wouldn't notice? If so, then your logic is flawed... All it would take would be someone complaining to a superior (or directly to the employer) who is against the idea of their employees wearing diapers and you could find yourself fired right quick. Disurbing? Yes, but all too possible. I'd advise going ahead and mentioning that you wear diapers, when applying for a job, if you intend to do so on the job. This way, you'd know for sure if they're against the idea, understanding of it, or indifferent (as long as it doesn't interfere with your work). Since you've mentioned extreme emotional discomfort at not being able to wear them, this could be classifiable as a psychological need, which could be used to your advantage in terms of medical reasons (mental health is just as [if not more] important as [than] physical health). If you decide against wearing diapers to work, then you shouldn't have to even mention them at all. Most employers tend to stay out of the personal lives of their employees (unless they're someone you know), as long as those personal lives don't interfere with their work. While simply wearing diapers to work shouldn't be classiable as work interferace, if you're intending to also use them, that could very well count as interferance... The reasoning behind this is that it could be disturbing to coworkers and (in retail) customers.

I don't know where you live but there were always seasonal jobs to be had. Most didn't require anything more than a back and legs. Right now, around here, a guy that would rake leaves would make a killing. Picking up sticks or even walking a dog.

You must have some motivation that is stronger than your urge to just sit on you fluffy rear. As much as you desire diapers, you seem to not be motivated to work for them.

If I sound a little harsh, maybe it is because I've worked from the time I was 12 doing odd jobs. Neighbors paid me to do odd jobs, rake leaves, mow grass, clean out garages. There are more opportunities if you'll open your eyes!

Weird, I've been wearing diapers to work for well over a year now, and NO ONE has ever said anything to me about it. I've never told anyone, don't intend to (because it's not their business) but the average person will never notice unless maybe you're changing in the stall next to them. And if you're only wearing for fun, you have the luxury of wearing but not using or timing your wettings as to fit your break schedule, etc

Second, most adults are not really aware of diaper/AB fetishes and that would not be the first thing they thought of if they saw you were in a diaper. Tell them you have poor bladder control, you were in a wreck, you have an infection, whatever--or just say you don't want to talk about it. If they are normal adults, they won't dwell on it either. I know that goes against the hopes of people who want to get "caught" but most people don't know, don't care, and won't bug you.

Why on earth would you tell someone you wear diapers when you're applying for a job? Do you tell your future employers that you prefer boxers over briefs? Full-cut panties over thongs?

Unless someone plans on walking around at work with no pants on, or with 5 Molicares somehow strapped to your butt (which indicates other larger problems that might make them unfit for work), it's not something other people will know about, or care about.

Well, goody for me I must post on this one. First I agree diapers are cheap enough, unless your like me with Moli's or Albena's. You obviously have access to the internet, that must cost something? I have been wearing Diapers to work for over 20 years, Daily. I was in the Marines for 10 Years and yes I wore them in there, and in Desert Storm..(don't uncover that sand Pile) :P and I agree nobody ever noticed, and you certainly wouldn't have to explain yourself if you did get "caugt" except the Marines of course. If it doesn't hurt anybody, and your not taking a dump in them, heck with it. You didn't say what size ya wear. I would think you could mow a lawn, rake some leaves something to make ten bucks though. me dun.

Some employers would require proof that you're incontinent from your doctor before allowing you to wear diapers to work. Not everyone is as open-minded as we are... If they were, then we'd all be a lot happier... There're definitely some folks out there who wouldn't hire someone who's incontinent or otherwise handicapped, for various reasons. A significant portion of the unemployment problem is people who can work, but don't because they give up on looking for work. Mainly cause they're lazy, or way too picky about what kind of work they want to do. There're always open jobs in any given town or city that anyone can do. Y'just gotsta seek them out. It may not be fun all the time, but it's better than sitting around being part of the problem...

Ask strangers to buy you stuff and you'll recieve the same answer, reguardless of what you're asking them to buy... You've basically got 2 choices... Do something about you financial situation or live with it. Now, working and still barely making ends meet? That'll give you a legitimate reason to complain... And if you have an honest, medical inability to work, seek help from financial aid programs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I worked quite a few jobs, but due to my being bi-polar I'm not able to work. I am lucky that I have a military disability pension. There are a lot of things you can do though, if you are able to work for a day or two at times you might try a work today, pay today job source. Just an idea.

:Crylol: Hea... Think that coworkers and other people wouldn't notice? If so, then your logic is flawed... All it would take would be someone complaining to a superior (or directly to the employer) who is against the idea of their employees wearing diapers and you could find yourself fired right quick. Disurbing? Yes, but all too possible. I'd advise going ahead and mentioning that you wear diapers, when applying for a job, if you intend to do so on the job. This way, you'd know for sure if they're against the idea, understanding of it, or indifferent (as long as it doesn't interfere with your work). Since you've mentioned extreme emotional discomfort at not being able to wear them, this could be classifiable as a psychological need, which could be used to your advantage in terms of medical reasons (mental health is just as [if not more] important as [than] physical health). If you decide against wearing diapers to work, then you shouldn't have to even mention them at all. Most employers tend to stay out of the personal lives of their employees (unless they're someone you know), as long as those personal lives don't interfere with their work. While simply wearing diapers to work shouldn't be classiable as work interferace, if you're intending to also use them, that could very well count as interferance... The reasoning behind this is that it could be disturbing to coworkers and (in retail) customers.

Actually, I used to wear diapers to work when I had a job. The only thing I ever noticed was my boss was pleased at me taking fewer breaks. As far as I know, she had no idea why I needed fewer breaks.