LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Man Dupes Women Into Diapering Him (Pssst... He'S Not Really Disabled)

This was all over Dr. Dean Edell's radio show today also, and the online nursing forums are awash with disgusted bloggers on this. This is very, very bad.

This is exactly the kind of attention AB's do NOT need. But from a medically incontinent person and who's wife is nurse, we're both looking at this story trying to figure out exactly how the home health care nurse fell for this. Its pretty rare (as in almost never happens) to have an ambulatory person needing a diaper change - and an adult bottle is just goofy in a professional medical setting. Tube feeding and intravenous but bottle feeding??...My wife works in a nursing home and bottle feeding has never happened, and generally the diapers come in well towards the end of life. Generally an incontinent person under the age of 75 will have a well-documented history - and regular visits - with a urologist, and the nursing staff would be well aware of this. So if the home health care nurse didn't check this out beforehand that's a little weird right there, although I s'pose anything can happen.

Also, for men being taken care of professionally, a leg bag will be the preferred method as its much easier to take care of the skin...diapers could be used but it is not the first choice. And anyone young enough to be walking around would probably have had at least an attempt to surgically place an artificial sphincter - in any medical setting.

So from a nursing point of view, this situation would throw up about 10 thousand red flags in the first place before the patient would be accepted for care. This guy's story has "nutcase" written all over it.

This is going to take years to overcome - people will always equate AB's with disgusting, kooky, sexual fetish, weirdo idiots now. Which may be slightly true (who's perfect??) but this is something this community doesn't need.

It could be argued that this guy did need a change and a bottle, but not from an innocent home health care nurse. Maybe from the local hooker or fetish Dom - or anyone else who was fully aware of the fetish part.

I guess the moral of the story - don't ever try to play with someone who doesn't know the true nature of your fetish...and that includes showing off dipes in public. That's not going to endear anyone to you, and its not cute. In fact to a medically incon person, this rubs us the wrong way also. We'd give anything to be continent again, and people who wish for this condition aren't thinking everything through. To each his own, though. Be careful what you wish for...

The only fucked up thing about this story is the stupid bitch who called the cops. Can we say"Yeah...911? I'm here at the local McDonald's and they didn't give me one of the cheeseburgers I ordered. Can you send a cop to arrest the pimply-faced weasle that's workin' the grill?" All you fuckers who say this is bad PR for us,SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! Jesus christ! If you're not comfortable wearin' a piece of plastic and wood pulp,WHY in the motherfuck are you even here? Like I'm supposed to suddenly feel bad about myself because Mr. & Mrs. Jones from Bumblefuck,R-Kansas MIGHT be a bit offended? It's too bad Sam Kinison died. The world could've used a bit more of him to set the REAL record straight.

• Like 4

This was all over Dr. Dean Edell's radio show today...

What did Dr. Dean have to say about it? He's usually a live-and-let-live kinda guy.

$600 dollars per week is mighty fine if you ask me, any pervs want to hire me?. supply the nurse uniform and we have a deal...

*raises hand* ;)

Actually, I'd just rather pay you to wear yourself than to change me. I'm quite capable of changing myself. :D

The only fucked up thing about this story is the stupid bitch who called the cops. Can we say"Yeah...911? I'm here at the local McDonald's and they didn't give me one of the cheeseburgers I ordered. Can you send a cop to arrest the pimply-faced weasle that's workin' the grill?" All you fuckers who say this is bad PR for us,SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! Jesus christ! If you're not comfortable wearin' a piece of plastic and wood pulp,WHY in the motherfuck are you even here? Like I'm supposed to suddenly feel bad about myself because Mr. & Mrs. Jones from Bumblefuck,R-Kansas MIGHT be a bit offended? It's too bad Sam Kinison died. The world could've used a bit more of him to set the REAL record straight.

I think it's you who needs to shut the fuck up. The guy should be shot in the head, and so should others like him.

• Like 1

600 bucks is 600 bucks, confuses me why someone do a task for a disabled person, but then it so disturbing when it is an AB/DL. I think the biggest problem was the money stopped flowing. 28k a year just to get your diapers changed, too rich for my blood.

I don't understand how a nurse would be fooled by this for 3 months. Three months is a long time to be giving someone round-the-clock care, and how was he affording to pay her if he was just lounging about watching cartoons? I really think there's another side to this we aren't hearing. I found it telling that she only had a problem when the money ran out. The guy undoubtedly has serious problems, this is very, very strange behaviour. But what did he think was going to happen? You just can't keep such an involved charade up for any serious length of time.

It seems $600 a week is the going rate. If you were to advertise for an ABDL nanny on craigslist you'd probably get some takers...

http://www.switched.com/2009/08/12/woman-falls-victim-to-mans-baby-fetish-via-craigslist/?icid=main|main|dl5|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.switched.com%2F2009%2F08%2F12%2Fwoman-falls-victim-to-mans-baby-fetish-via-craigslist%2F

I just got this scrolling across my AOL homepage too. Different link with a little more info than the first.

Well, everyone around him knows his fetish now.

Wonder if he's a member of this site? Hellooooo

I wonder if the guy got a hard on during his diaper changes or got this turned on look on his face during the whole babying thing? Those would be red flags.

I agree that this does make AB/DL's look really REALLY bad. But I don't think that it's that bad of a scar on the face of our community. I do however think that the guy needs some serious help. With $600 bucks a week, he could have hired a Mommy or Daddy to change him and probably would have enjoyed it a little more.

I'm sure she knew, but got pissed off when the money ran out. How could you not. This dumb bitch was thinking "humm, the horny old coot is willing to pay me $600 a week, I'll play along, but the second he stops paying her she cries foul.

I'm so sorry they can't at least get him for fraud and misrepresentation. Impersonating someone with a severe handicap is one of the lowest things a pervert can do. In prison, they really don't care for rapists and molesters. They can hide him in the farthest closet away from the population, but they'd get him eventually. He's lucky they couldn't prosecute. But one of these days, he'll do something stupid. It'll be interesting to watch. It's too bad the lady's husband wasn't jealous enough to take matters in his own hands.

Honeywell6180

But I was left scratching my head at the fact he did nothing illegal.

I don't understand how what he did could ever be considered illegal. The nurse presumably enquired as to what services would be needed before taking the post and provided those services to him, for which he compensated her (well!). Being a deceptive asshole isn't a crime.

Guest Katharsys

I don't understand how what he did could ever be considered illegal. The nurse presumably enquired as to what services would be needed before taking the post and provided those services to him, for which he compensated her (well!). Being a deceptive asshole isn't a crime.

Oh, don't get me wrong, he found a nice loophole in the laws - and for that reason alone, what he did was not illegal without some major jumps and one big admission on his part. Let me see if I can make a case here under the assumption that the individual is a fetishist.

Agreeing to care for someone who can't actually take care of themselves is one thing; however, to find out that you are being used in such an intimate nature (for potential fetish/delayed sexual gratification) reeks of a violation of your person. Your services have been turned into something that is sexual, essentially prostituting your (albeit paid) care. In a way, I guess you could say that the guy who did this was attempting to obtain sexual services for money. Now with this in mind, lets take a look at the laws.

Under Florida law, the actions he took could be defined under statute 796.07 1( b ) as a lewd act:

(   "Lewdness" means any indecent or obscene act.[/code]

Since the "obscene act" is not defined in this part of the statutes, you have to look at statue 800.001 for the state's obscenity definition.  Within that statute you find 847.001 20( c ):

"Specific sexual activities" includes the following sexual activities and the exhibition of the following anatomical areas:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Katharsis has given us a very good briefing.

In my very limited study of law I recall the common law definition of rape by deception as in the case of the man who had sex with a girl after convincing her it was "an operation to improve her breathing". (It got the best laugh on the whole course.)

It is plainly the element of deception that counts, and the woman is justifiably aggrieved. The man should be stopped from repeating this behaviour or developing it into something nastier. Personally, I would take him out in his stroller and feed him to the sharks, diaper and all.

The very last thing we want is to have politicians taking an uninformed and populist decision to pass legislation defining AB/DL behaviour as an illegal act. That wouldn't do anyone any good.

Let's keep it to ourselves!

• 1 month later...

Well, if his fetish and desires are of a sexual nature, then I think it truly should be considered committing a crime. She was duped into providing sexual gratification services against her will (presuming she didn't know). That is an emotional violation if not a physical one. It isn't exactly "rape" but I definitely think it could be considered "sexual harassment", especially since it was her employer doing it!

On the other hand, she had to be fantastically stupid not to realize something was up! This guy needed his diaper changed and his bottle fed, but managed to give coherent "excuses" as to why his "brother" couldn't meet her? Also, she obviously showed up to work every day to find him alone! If his case was severe enough to require bottles (and I've NEVER heard of that before!) then it seems a little strange that he would be left by himself for any length of time.

It seems like this guys would have gotten away with it if he hadn't been stupid enough to quit paying!

It WAS rape. Plain and simple. And the authorities were certainly correct in prosecuting him to the fullest extent of the law possible. A nurse, regardless of their professional stature and abilities, can be abused just as badly as a small child by a sexual predator like this. It was an exploitation, plain and simple. And the man certainly deserves to pay a high price for what he did, and the effect he had on her both mentally and emotionally.

Honeywell6180