LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Depends Commercial

I can't remember what I was watching. I saw a commercial that had an african-american couple in alternating shots talking about how men drive and how women drive. It was funny and kind of charming. I am kind of expecting it to be a Gieco or Progressive insurance commercial. It had that "feel" to it.

It was tagged at the end of the commercial for Depends.

I was watching it on the dvr. I rewinded it to make sure I saw what I thought I saw. I couldn't believe it.

Who are they marketing to? Spouses of people who don't drive well? I know I have the shit scared out of me riding with my girl, just not literally.

I believe they were discussing the differences between men and women as a tie in to their gender specific products, not like they could discuss the anatomical differences during day time tv so they had to come up with something.

I believe they were discussing the differences between men and women as a tie in to their gender specific products, not like they could discuss the anatomical differences during day time tv so they had to come up with something.

I kind of figured that. It was still bizarre.

Wasn't there a baby diaper commercial years ago saying boys wet here, and girls wet there.

This Depends commercial caught my attention.

• 2 weeks later...

Everybody else enjoys my snide, uncomplimentary remarks and disparaging comments too.

I don't know who this "Everybody" is, but you certainly don't speak for me.

If you want to be an inconsiderate ass, just for the sake of doing it, go somewhere else and do it.

BTW, you might want to read the rules of this board more carefully. It's a private forum, and not protected by free speech.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know who this "Everybody" is, but you certainly don't speak for me.

If you want to be an inconsiderate ass, just for the sake of doing it, go somewhere else and do it.

BTW, you might want to read the rules of this board more carefully. It's a private forum, and not protected by free speech.

Rules? What about 'em?

I think it deserves the "Best Commercial That Has Nothing to Do with the Product" award.

not true. i've seen drug commercials where all they do is show people prancing around in fields dancing while the announcer rattles on the side effects and to ask your doctor about it. not once did it say what the pill did!

Admit it, acemanner. I'm mean, and you like it. Everybody else enjoys my snide, uncomplimentary remarks and disparaging comments too. Or, I wouldn't get away with it. Do you listen to Slayer?

Honeywell6180

I don't enjoy your comments! Why can't people be more optimistic and be less of a "debby downer" or in your case a dave downer, and I saw the commercial and liked it.

Who are they marketing to?

My guess is men. The standard pull-up type diaper has always been pretty much worthless for men.

or

It may be a variation of the gender based baby diaper marketing that happened two decades ago.

In any event, they are trying to appeal to any perceived market to boost sales. :D

Anondl