LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footed Sleepers

alex 04

Guest lucys junibug

been thinking about making one.....in a light fabric so its not too heavy on hot days....not that its ever that hot here!!!

i'd make it for lucy first as i'd have one big tantrum on my hands.....

juniper

I have a dozen or so footed sleepers and I just bought 2 more yeaterday, I wear them mostly the entire winter and late into the summer, I only stop wearing them when it gets too warm for them.

I started wearing them at around 13 and I have worn them ever since, I'm so addicted I can hardly sleep without one, yes I'm a sleeper junkie.....LOL

Oh I soo want one! Anyone know where I can get one in the US?

I got two at Target, and got a terry one from Jumpin' Jammerz several years ago. That one needs a seam fixed now, alas. Anyway, there's a whole bunch of online vendors, some more babyish than others.

But, would they have anywhere I live? Lets just say its not exactly snow weather at any time of the year down here...*Sniffle*...that makes me sad...*Sniffle*...19 and I've never seen or played in snow...*Sigh*

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

But, would they have anywhere I live? Lets just say its not exactly snow weather at any time of the year down here...*Sniffle*...that makes me sad...*Sniffle*...19 and I've never seen or played in snow...*Sigh*

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Well, i live in an area where snow would be national, if not international, news, and I've seen them. One I got in the womens dept., one is a boys XL. (a little snug, but wearable, and I couldn't pass up glow in the dark spaceships!)

If you don't mind a plain sleeper in dark red or light blue, sportamansguide has them for 24 bucks + shipping, I have been buying them for the past 4 years.

They are a really nice polar fleece and super comfy, I'm a little guy but I like big sleepers, I buy the large, and its very big on me.

I ship a large to a freind in canada he is 6ft 2 and slim he said they fit him great.

They hold up well the one I have been useing for the past 4 years still looks new and it's washed every other day, you can't go wrong for 24 bucks.

Go to sportsmansguide.com, and then womans clotheing, and then pajamas/sleepwear.

They go fast so don't be late I already got a few on the way just incase I need them.

• 4 weeks later...

I have several footed sleepers, I live in New England so when it get's cold and it usually does I wear them, they are great to wear to bed or just go out for a walk. LOL (jk) But they are cute I'll have to post some pictures of them. Do people want to see pictures of them?

Sure, post some pics

I have several footed sleepers, I live in New England so when it get's cold and it usually does I wear them, they are great to wear to bed or just go out for a walk. LOL (jk) But they are cute I'll have to post some pictures of them. Do people want to see pictures of them?

I have worn mine outside before. But only within five feet of my front door to my house. I really do not care who notices me or not but I wouldn't go to the store in them or out to eat. Well maybe on Halloween I would. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple of footed sleepers. They're great especially since we have cold winters up in Canada. They are probably the only AB clothing I have but even if I wasn't an AB. I think I would still have footies just because they are warm and fun to wear.

• 2 weeks later...