LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Vending Machine Game

Machine issues freshly-laundered giggle.

Insert glob of metal from last post trophy with two gold sovereigns.

Machine reminds freswith and duckie that Julia ate the trophy, so you can insert it... no you can't ..no..let her have it, it says

Inserts victory parade

Machine spits out float from victory parade, with a giant hole in it, all the air seeping out, ultimately landing on top of Juliabam.

Inserts large quantity of laughing gas.

Machine reminds freswith and duckie that Julia ate the trophy, so you can insert it... no you can't ..no..let her have it, it says

Inserts victory parade

no, Julia ate the pumpkin pie that was freswiths car, you peed in the trophy cup :P

which I took and inserted into the vending machine...which brings us to here....or there-----> *shrug*

either way I win! :D

oh, wait...wrong thread! :blush:

*machine spews out a laughing clown with a huge AX :o who goes wandering off down the hall looking for 007*

Gingerly inserts a bandaid

Screen on front of machine flashes with question "Who the Hell is Gingerly and what is she doing in this game?"

Machine issues small first aid kit containing all the things that you don't need.

Insert Government White Paper* on "Regulation of Vending Machine Industry."

*Plan for intended legislation.

Machine spits out white paper, shredded into half milimeter square pieces of paper. It means the same thing anyway.

Insert bureaucrat.

Machine spits out white paper, shredded into half milimeter square pieces of paper. It means the same thing anyway.

Insert bureaucrat.

Machine refuses to do anything usefull and decides to pee its underwhere instead

inserts mop

Machine refuses to do anything usefull and decides to pee its underwhere instead

I knew Juliabam could spell my name correctly.

inserts pretty summerhat

Machine spits out weather report of constant hale.

Inserts video and audio recording of the "This is a test" public service announcements on TV which are supposed to be used in non-test form to warn us of public emergencies.

I knew Juliabam could spell my name correctly.

Machine spits out weather report of constant hale.

I

(If only underwhere knew how to spell "hail".)

Machine issues new broadcast which breaks through on every car radio with a child's voice saying "Are we there yet?" every 30 seconds.

Insert quadruple dose of Prozac

(I spelled "hale" correctly. I just chose the wrong "hale". ;) Hail freswith. ;) )

Machine spits out an overdosed patient in need of immediate medical care.

Inserts freswith, our local resident doctor. ;)

Machine spits out an Academy Award for Best Director to Bettypooh for creating the television teaser.

Inserts million euro bill for cost of advertising the movie on television.

• Like 1

Machine spits out an Academy Award for Best Director to Bettypooh for creating the television teaser.

Inserts million euro bill for cost of advertising the movie on television.

machine spits out account number for the greek state with the words see if you can get it!

inserts world financial crisis 3.0

Machine prints out millions of banknotes - on toilet paper.

Insert Gordon Brown, Saviour of the Financail World, head first.

Machine prints out millions of banknotes - on toilet paper.

Insert Gordon Brown, Saviour of the Financail World, head first.

Machie returns Badass Blaire both ends being heads... at first..

inserts Maggie Thatchers 24 karat solid gold handbag

Machine coughs, whirrs, dissembles, shakes and utters "This Machine is Not For Turning!" and issues fatwa on Tony Blair.

insert copy of Koran together with box of matches.

• 2 weeks later...

Machine blasts out hellfire and brimstone.

Insert a fire extinguisher.

machine farts cloud of dust

inserts industrial strength vacuum cleaner (wonder who it is that have all those dirty vacuums around in their houses and wonder what they did to get their vacuums so dirty..did they use them to expand marshmallows and had them explode or something?)

(speaking of marshmallows) Machine emits Marshmallow Man from the Ghostbusters movie.

Inserts Ghostbuster.