LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was abused as a child, and am basically asexual as an adult; so any memories of a sexual nature are of me being abused - so I can totally understand the idea of seeing yourself as a victim in an age-play scenario - but as for trying to "go public" with it - bad idea. No one will understand unless they feel that way too - and those who do won't support you because no one will understand.

I also think your site idea will become a perv magnet with people trying to post kiddie stories and images claiming it's ok because they see themselves as the child.

I can't understand how anyone could possibly wish that they had been abused as a kid. Both of my folks were both physically and verbally abusive to all of us kids.

As a result of living with the level of violence we had, all four of us boys became very abusive to each other, and would send each other to the hospital for broken bones or stitches.

The abuse affected all of us deeply, and now I've lost two of my brothers in the last 12 years, and I can honestly say that had we been treated right when we were kids that they would still be here with us.

You wish you'd been abused? F that! :screwy:

Vic

Please don't respond to this, as I will be leaving this thread in lieu of absence of a doctorate; however, I was unaware I needed to obtain a P.h.d. in Psychiatry before using simple knowledge of people I have gained working with psychologists. Of course it isn't always the case that person who has condition A has always had Condition B. However, if psychologists didn't have general rules of thumb regarding certain situations, noone would ever need to see a Psychiatrists, because no psychiatrist would have any idea where to start! I learned this early on in my abnormal psychology course; granted, the psychiatrists I speak of only had P.h.ds in Psychology, not Psychiatry, so I guess I'll have to rule them out. One of them only had a Master's, so I suppose I need to tell him he has no right to make any medical claims. I also never made any claims, I just made it a point of wonder. Doctor's never run any sort of test without first making a hypothesis on what might be causing the issue. Do I need to request that multiple medical tests be run on him before I can wonder? If so, none of us should be wondering or giving anyone on this site any advice, since wonders are claims, and claims can only be done by psychologists. But do I need a phD to make that claim as well? You need a doctorate to make a post?! Ayiyi! Life is so complicated! :crybaby:

I never said everyone who likes sex with their "mommy" or "daddy" has deeper issues, nor did I say people who are dom/sub have deeper issues. I did, however, suggest that there is probably a deeper reason why someone has a strong desire to pretend to be a Baby who is being molested against their will by an abusive parent. I'm not claiming something is, in fact, mentally wrong with the person, but it is silly to suggest there is probably not an underlying reason, even subconsciously. Homosexuality, transexualism, perhaps you can be born with. Being an AB who prefers to be molested by someone who is pretending to be an abusive parent, I might have to disagree.

My argument is what it is. Please don't make my argument into something simple and stupid ("an ab who likes it when their daddy or mommy has sex with them while they are in ab mode must have deeper issues") just so it is easy to trump. That means I have to come in here to restate myself. And I would rather be eating pie. :)

By the way, I love everyone. Except for Bill.