LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Many people I have spoken to thinks my "dark side" of ABDL is kinda strange and wrong so here goes.

I find diapers to be sexual and enjoy doing both wee, poo and cum. There are alot out there who does that so its not just me.

I also like being abused, molested and tortured when Im in my diapers and baby clothes by a man. Does that make me a sicko?.

I know when you mention pedophiles in this community people turn there backs but I as a adult baby like my daddy or male babysitter to be a pedophile to me. ADULT TO ADULT.

That is my Dark Side to the ABDL fetish.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess some people enjoy dressing up in girl clothes and some enjoy being furballs but I am what I am and nobody can change that. So either accept me or don't talk to me.

I don't judge anyone by who or what they are into so don't judge me. (Everything under the line goes to those in chat who said I have a mental illness).

Also its funny when they say I have a mental illness because what about them for wearing diapers.

What you described is obviously closer to the 'morality line' than most people here would be comfortable going but by virtue of the fact that all involved are adults and are consenting, it's not over the line. What one adult and another adult get up to behind closed doors is of no concern to anybody else so long as everyone is consenting.

As long as it doesn't include actual minors then just ignore those trolls. My stance is pretty much whatever you want to do in private is fine by me, as long as it doesn't include minors and it doesn't kill someone.

Point 1: Whatever two consenting adults do behind closed doors is their business.

Point 2: Although it is your business, I have to wonder, with wanting to get molested by an adult while you pretend you are a baby, if there aren't a couple deeper issues that need to be addressed. Usually all fetishes point back to an underlying cause; therefore, it makes me curious where yours comes from.

wait wait wait, so an ab who likes it when their daddy or mommy has sex with them while they are in ab mode must have deeper issues?

its a Dom/sub thing for many of us, being in the baby mode has nothing to do with being a child and everything to do with being dominated. Wanting someone in the parental mode to moleset us etc.. doesn't mean we have deeper issues, but rather, we found out what turns us on and go with it.

not sure its right to claim anyone who has a fetish has 'deeper' issues, unless you 1. have a phd in psychiatry 2. have extensively examined the person andtheir personal and medcal history 3. run multiple tests to rule out any physical abnormalities which could be causing the behavior and 4., still took a while stab in the dark as to waht caused their fetish as this is something that with today's technology and knowledge will never be known

Many say that they are abused as a child by a family member or a neighbour and there are some stories on asstr.org about kids in diapers etc.

My only dream that I was abused as a child. Being all inocent and not knowing right from wrong. But I had a good childhood which for some is brilliant but for me its not.

• Like 1

Many say that they are abused as a child by a family member or a neighbour and there are some stories on asstr.org about kids in diapers etc.

My only dream that I was abused as a child. Being all inocent and not knowing right from wrong. But I had a good childhood which for some is brilliant but for me its not.

Your dream...is that you were abused as a child...You WISH you would of been abused...?? It's no freakin' picnic, let me tell you that.

~ moogle

Guest lucys junibug

i am not here to judge, and kinda think what you do is your business ....but...

i am with dw and moogle......(cuddling up an crying with dw...*huggles)

it can be a trigger for a lot of people....

''My only dream that I was abused as a child''

this is upsetting to read, moogles right its not a nice thing to go trough.....if you want to go trough the experience think about the aftermath and how you'd feel.....i think you might change your mind!

juniper

As in bringing it to mainstream. The public knows a little about AB/DL so maybe its time for them to hear about the dark side of it.

They have enough trouble accepting the innocent side. Do you really think people will react well to "Hi, I'm an ABDL and I wish I would have been abused as a child, therefore I like to play out this wish in my ABDL play!"?

~ moogle

okay why does the public need to know about this? I don't believe that the world would suddenly be a better place if every fetish out there was suddenly thrust upon them. I cannot imagine any enlightenment coming from a deep discussion of water sports or paraphernalia infantalism or however it's spelled. We're a subgenre or an off shoot of BDSM. Not that complicated.

Back to topic at hand,

I could take a wild guess at how many of us come from abusive backgrounds. To say that we desire to be diapered because we want that lost childhood is a guess at best. I was physically and verbally abused as a child however by the grace of God my family has moved past that. I have lingering issues that stem from it however my dl tendencies aren't from a desire for that list childhood, I hated it the first time, no need to do it again. I can tell you however that I do have trust issues and by extension control issues.(Not in controlling other people, just the constant need to be in control of my surroundings.) The fetish may stem from that, however I don't know nor care to know. Psychiatry in my humble opinion is a junk science at best. The damn medications prescribed only seem to function to worsen the symptoms. Look at anti-depressants, the damn side effects are the same as the symptoms? There is obvious need for psychiatry with say psyzophrenics and bi-polar disorders, however when it comes to personal quirks and intracies the field as a science is a joke. Now I'm not saying that people shouldn't seek an outside perspective on issues, however to try to diagnose every quirk as a disorder is stupid. Some people are just assholes, some are just dumb, some are smart. We're all wired differently. To come on here and say that we're dl's because we were abused, molested or something else is irresponsible. That's the same as trying to link a physical disease to the fetish. Now I think some fetishes may be the result of psychosimatic issues however that's a whole different discussion.

The idea of standard copulation is in itself such a crude and repulsive act, that a plethora of hormones and a strong psychological foundation are required for our species to even reproduce. Still I suppose it could be worse, some animals have threaded pricks or barbed dicks in order to fasten its genitalia to the other. This is proof that god will condone rape for the survival of a species.

Guest lucys junibug

i was just wondering if we can leave this thred and let it go....stop brining it to the top of the list

i know i could just not read it but even seeing it is just hard to cope with and i seriously don't think i can cope with it...

also i just cant help but read it....

DW i know you wanna make a point i really feel the same but sweetie is it good bringing to the surface especially as after all the years that go by it is NEVER far from the surface

if your anything like me , which i suspect you are a little, than its not worth the feelings, flash backs, trauma and tears that this is bringing up.

i just want to get on with life and try to avoid the memories...even though i know i can't avoid them...

please let it go

xxx

juniper

Apparently there is new standing evidence that Jesus Christ was not only a pop icon for kids at one point but also a semi-professional stock car driver. As indicated by official documents. They read as such:

Jesus was a race car driver

And he drove so goddamned fast

He never did win no checkered flag

But he never did come in last

Hed say el solo number one

With a bocephus sticker

On his 442 he'd light em up

Just for fun

22 years old

Had too many cold beers one night

And wrapped himself around a telephone pole.

i'm confused, how is a touch of bdsm the 'dark side' of abdl? hello bdsm and that whole fetish scene has been around for literally ages... i mean.. wanting to be dominated, wanting to be made to do things, to be taken advantage of etc.. is not really a 'dark side ' of abdl, and for many people, actually being 'turned into a baby' is in and of itself an act of abuse, dominance and submission..... you could always check out the fetish forum here and talk with others who are ab/dl and into bdsm and things...

I am a chastised sissy baby and have a 'Daddy' that enjoys being naughty to me and making me do naughty things as his diapered little girl. I also need to be humiliated and enjoy being made to feel like the little girl I am inside, including pleasing Daddy and Mommy. It is all adult role play.

post-24936-12498291375686_thumb.jpg

post-24936-12498291375686_thumb.jpg