LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Get Into Diapers?

Guest m_stride

1) I read a story about the diaper scene in Penthouse at 14yrs. old; that got my interest up 2) I took my next bagboy paycheck & bought some 21"x40" Curity flatdiapers, Gerber toddler sized plastic pants;& blue ducky pins like the story had in it from Wal-mart. smile.gif

I began out of 'need' since I drank heavily and wet my bed often, though there was always an attraction. My first efforts were homemede diapers- bath towels actually- but I wouldn't bother with that these days. If you're going to use them as intended get a good brand from a medical supply store or order online. If they're for 'play' anything will do wink.gif Check the diaper reviews section here to see what you want to try, then go to a store where you're not known, grab what you need, and head for the checkout as if everything is normal. There shouldn't be any comments from store employees but if there are a nice reminder that they can lose their job for what they just said should handle that well enough tongue.gif

Honestly, if you're going to wear diapers you've got to get used to dealing with them from purchase to disposal so think it through and do it- it's not as bad as you think it will be.

Bettypooh

I think Bettypooh touched on something big at the end. The biggest fear most people have (which is the reason some people, especially teens) use trashbags and crap like that for diapers is that they have some scenario worked up in their head at the checkout counter:

You: This is all I'm buying (hands over diapers)

Checkout Lady: Ewwww you like wearing diapers?

When actually, the scenario is like this:

You: This is all I'm buying (hands over diapers)

Checkout Lady: Cash or credit?

People buy diapers all the time. From the incontinent to people buying diapers for their grandparents, diapers get bought all the time (otherwise, the drugstores wouldn't keep them in stock). That checkout lady has had enough people buying combination purchases of whipped cream, chocolate sauce, nuts, cherries, condoms, enemas, and KY Jelly to waste any time giving your innocent diaper purchase an ounce of thought.

Even if she did, what is it to you? :)

go to the store and buy some

go to a website and buy some (you only need a chcekcing account to open a pay pal account to buy online)

if no $, get a job, then get your paycheck then go to the store and buy some

there aren't really to many 'clever' ways of buying diapers, either you buy them at a store, or online...

Guest lucys junibug

hehehe....i battered my eyes at Lucy and she got me some....

i also think go buy some, and paypal is great as its no fuss....lucy always orders ours so i wouldn't know were but its on-line.....

xxx

juniper

I agree with Supia and can say my mind races sometimes when i walk into a drug store to ask for attends, because the assisant shouts out asking other staff members if they have any or not lol

It took me forever to just suck it up and buy myself a bag of diapers. The first time was a nerve wracking expierence. I was working by myself for a week in a town about 3 hours away. Work orders got messed up and I ended up having alot of free time so I decided that I had denied myself the privledge for too long and bought a bag at the store not far from my motel. (see, I've always been interested in diapers, and through some free samples as a young teen, had actually gotten to wear a few, but this was the first package of them that I had bought). Long story short, it got easier everytime I bought some. One time I got caught by someone I know, and had to make up a bunk story, but other then that, never a problem. All you need is approx. $20 and some guts and you'll be wearing them within 5 minutes of getting them home.

Hi first of all,

find out how to get ur diaper with out anyone noticing if ur scared. also decised if u really want diapers or not

and what u'll do if ur secret is knowing. I got into diapers because of my ex boyfriend. Than i finally found them

comfy and relaxing. I learned to be cool with it myself,. Than didn't care to much what anyone else thought. As , for size look on the back of pacakage it shows inches and weight. As, a guide line good luck to u there also diferent brands and thickness.

babyme29