LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Locked In Your Nappy/Diaper

how many of you are forced to wear your nappies for long periods of time?

my mummy went to work at seven thirty this morning but before she left she changed my wet overnight nappy and put two abena x plus nappies on me and topped these with my pink locking plastic pants. she wont be home until two thirty and i have wet my nappy twice already. Its Heaven, i love the fact that i cannot remove my nappies. Does anyone else like to be locked in thier baby attire?

part of the appeal of regression is the lack of control over what happens to you. when you were younger, you had no control over when you were changed. a locking cover makes it impossible for you to do so yourself when you otherwise could do so on your own.

Locking diapers and/or plastic pants are awesome. Of course, I'm a DL with a thing for humiliation and BDSM. Have had many experiences with locking plastic pants in the past and hope to have many more in the future. :)

Locking diapers and/or plastic pants are awesome. Of course, I'm a DL with a thing for humiliation and BDSM. Have had many experiences with locking plastic pants in the past and hope to have many more in the future. :)

where did you get yours and how much?

Not being able to change unless your parent/dom/owner does it.

That I understand...but why the locks? I guess some aren't patient enough to trust that Mommy/Daddy/caregiver will get to changing them in due time?

~ moogle

That I understand...but why the locks? I guess some aren't patient enough to trust that Mommy/Daddy/caregiver will get to changing them in due time?

~ moogle

without locks, most people are capable of doing it themselves. kind of like a form of bondage. part of the thrill is not being able to do it yourself, not choosing to not do something.

Its obviously a mix of people out there. Some would love the feeling of helplessness and others hate the lack of control.

I've never had the opportunity to wear locking panties, but I'd love to try the experience. After a time, I know I'd be heading for a safe place to be in case of leaks and I wouldn't want to be left so long as to get diaper rash. Overall, I think it would be a neat experience to have it done to me at least once.

Its obviously a mix of people out there. Some would love the feeling of helplessness and others hate the lack of control.

I've never had the opportunity to wear locking panties, but I'd love to try the experience. After a time, I know I'd be heading for a safe place to be in case of leaks and I wouldn't want to be left so long as to get diaper rash. Overall, I think it would be a neat experience to have it done to me at least once.

Lack of control/helplessness...control is mental, not physical...To me, a "You're not allowed to change yourself" is as helpless as a closed lock...Cause really, you could choose to disobey either one - by taking off the diaper, or destroying the lock/panties - but either would get you in trouble...

Just my $0.02

~ moogle

I would be less likely to destroy an expensive pair of locking plastic pants though. Might be different if you were told not to and there was some punishment if you did disobey. Though some might want to get in trouble as some like the punishment.

I wish I could have that experiance... the problem is u never know when the 'parent/dom' is going to actully be home, and if u decided to have to do both number 1 and 2, you'd be kinda screwed until they got home :D

Just for the simple fact that if something serious came up you

d be cluster f***ed in the locking pants I would be a little hesitant, however that sounds like fun.

Meh. So some EMT sees you face-down in a loaded Bambino. Nothing in life is certain. I've stopped trying to predict or plan which twists or turns the latest spin of the great wheel will take.

As the good Doctor once said, "when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." There is no professional or personal association in life that I would allow to be destroyed by such an occurrence. If one of my personal or professional acquaintances wished to terminate a relationship based on such circumstances, so be it - those were not paths I was meant to tread.

I didn't mean if i died, who cares at that point, I'm dead. I meant if i had to respond to an emergency or soemthing.

True. Though I doubt locking plastic pants would prevent me from responding to most true emergencies. Responding to inevitable questions about my condition after the fact might be somewhat uncomfortable... but that would take me back to my original "meh." There is so little in life to truly get worked up about. Voluntary BDSM play in fetware that may have an unforeseen deleterious impact on interpersonal interactions doesn't rate very high on the list, in my view.

If there was an emergency of some sort that you had to go take care of something then I would most likely just cut them off as they can be replaced.

I don't like being locked into anything angry.gif And I hate poopy diapers, but I'm 'regular' so at the right time it wouldn't matter, all I'd do is wet wink.gif I can do as I'm told to and with the right person I'd not need to be locked in anyway- so there's little appeal for me though I can understand how others might like it. 'Emergencies' never worried me and I've been through some odd situations already- a dead car while out in public as a woman, holding a light for the EMT to work on a neighbor with breastforms under male clothes, asking a cop to let me dispose of the panties I was wearing before getting hauled off to jail(which is why I hate being locked into anything tongue.gif ) People realize that in emergencies you're likely to see things you usually don't and how well you get through them is largely a matter of attitude cool.gif For me it's more fun to behave- then intentionally misbehave when I want to spice things up biggrin.gif YMMV and apparently it does which is good!

Bettypooh

Umm, nothing better than taking control - I would love to put a girlfriend in them for a while - pop a couple of suppositories in, make her finish her very large drink and pop out to do the shopping, taking my time, maybe calling her after a few hours to see how she was doing. Returning, to decide if she should be let out and changed.