LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Ever Happen To You?

Okay so yesterday i was actually off work and was able to wear around the house for a few hours till a dr's appt i had then i changed back into my normal underwear for awhile then when i get back home i put on a Select Disposable Fitted Brief and low and behold after an half hour i had an accident were i wet the thing to the max and the funny thing about it was that i was just sitting at the computer doing NOTHING but Surfing the web.Then how about this for irony i put on a pullup afterwards the same brand as the brief and low and behold i wet it as well ... this ever happen to any one that ever wear diapers like this ? and the funny thing is i haven't worn a diaper in over a few days since my others ran out..........

Okay so yesterday i was actually off work and was able to wear around the house for a few hours till a dr's appt i had then i changed back into my normal underwear for awhile then when i get back home i put on a Select Disposable Fitted Brief and low and behold after an half hour i had an accident were i wet the thing to the max and the funny thing about it was that i was just sitting at the computer doing NOTHING but Surfing the web.Then how about this for irony i put on a pullup afterwards the same brand as the brief and low and behold i wet it as well ... this ever happen to any one that ever wear diapers like this ? and the funny thing is i haven't worn a diaper in over a few days since my others ran out..........

What did you have done at the doctors? Any procediurs? Did you get any medicine, shots or pills? If you keep wetting without knowing or without control, perhaps you may need to go back to the doctor and tell him that ever since you got home you've had accidents.

Do you always wet when wearing diapers? If so, it could be mental training where your body just reacts in such a way to the feeling of wearing a diaper.

Not Always man i mean if i know im not gonna have one for awhile ill keep it just to masturbate with but if i know ill have more either coming or can go buy em ill pee in it .Other than that i try not to unless i can

Not Always man i mean if i know im not gonna have one for awhile ill keep it just to masturbate with but if i know ill have more either coming or can go buy em ill pee in it .Other than that i try not to unless i can

I don't know. You're not losing control in normal clothing are you?

When was the last time you used the restroom before the doctor's appointment. Perhaps the pressure was rising while you were wearing around the house, then to the Doctors, and when you get home and get the diapee back on, sit down for a while, and wet. Seeing as it was full, naturally the bladder stopped itself, allowed you to change, and then when you get back to the computer, your bladder/sub-conscious finish the job.

When I'm screwing around on the computer or watching a movie that I like, I wet and don't realise it occasionally. I'm sitting here right now completely soaked and never even realized that I had to go. Yet if I wear regular clothing I would have known and got up before it was to late.

I don't know. You're not losing control in normal clothing are you?

nope nothing like that at all just thought that was strange after an half hour of wearing the diaper i wet it ... Normally i try and wear it the rest of the night so that way in the morning i can let it all go in the diaper instead of going to the restroom ......hell ive changed from a diaper to a pullup before and literally gone in the pullup with in a few minutes of wearing ....