LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guys - Dripping And Spraying Streams

My question is to other guys. I'm wondering how many other guys have this issue. I'm wondering if this is typical for guys. Maybe since I'm in diapers the need or desire for some protection is slated.

For the last 25 years I've had issues after urinating where I seem to drip a lot. {Oh, and I've been into the diaper fetish for over 30 years.} Sure I shake and when using the toilet I use toilet paper to blot, still I'll have a high rate of having wet spots.

A little over 10 years ago I found that I would have to blot then insert TP to keep in there till next time I used the bathroom, this TP would get all wet and be uncomfortable. Also around this time I found as I was putting my penis back in my underwear I would occasionally have spurts.

I then received feminine pad samples in the mail, must have been for the lady who lived there before me. So after awhile I decided to use them and found them to be practical but they tended to get soaked, these were the thin ones. I used these for a year and then discovered Depend Guards which I've been using for almost 10 years now. These became the perfect solution and is what I use at a minimum if not wearing a pull-up or diaper.

Then the issue of multiple streams started, I would have up to 5 streams, some at almost 90 degrees! So wetting the side of the bowl and floor would always be an issue.

So I went to Urologists and been scoped, nothing appeared to be abnormal. One Doctor comment on the Guard and said "how often to you change the pad in a day", thought it was cool calling it a pad since that is what it is. He also suggested with the streams was to sit down! So when home that is what I do.

Phil

BTW, As far as I know I have the classic symptoms of PMD:

Post Micturition Dribbling (PMD)

PMD, or 'After-dribble' means the loss of a few drops of urine after the main stream, when the bladder appears to be empty. The medical term for this condition is 'post micturition dribbling'. It usually happens just as the penis is being replaced and garments rearranged, and ends up with trousers getting wet and stained. Some men find that, despite waiting and shaking, it remains a problem.

What is happening is that the urethra (the tube leading from the bladder to the tip of the penis) is not being emptied completely by the muscle surrounding it. A "sump" of urine pools at a low point in the urethra.

Both issues are very normal for guys. Don't sweat it. To stop the streams start sitting instead of standing up.

Otherwise good luck.

Guest MunchKitten

I have the problem where I don't pee where I aim (I'll aim for the toilet, and I'll hit the garbage can, or the tub next to it). I also have the problem where I think I'm done, do a quick stroke, and I get another pretty big stream... WHY.. useless. FAIL. (I now sit down unless I have access to a urinal).

PhilDL,

the problem you are describing - although you somewhat refer to it as PMD, is common to most younger males. This is when they finish urinating, they dribble for a while after replacing their equipment. The usual reason for this is extremely simple, and even easier to eliminate.

During the daytime, when males need to urinate, they do not remove their clothes, but open a fly and pull their penis out via the opening. This tends to, for some people, cause the clothes to catch on the shaft of the penis. Due to the bladder force, the males empty their bladder. The force allows urine to pass the constriction caused by the clothes (most common, the underwear) . When the bladder is empty, the force is no longer strong enough to allow urine to pass the constriction, so some urine stays within the shaft of the penis. Even after the customary shake, there is not enough force to allow the urine to pass the constriction. As a result, due to the absorbency properties of underwear combined with gravity, when the penis is replaced in the clothes, the penis will dribble urine.

In some people, the urethra (tube where urine flows from bladder to end of penis, and exit) is narrow / flat and only expands when urine is forced down it.

To avoid this problem, it is advisable to remove / pull down both pants and underwear so that the urethra is straight and can drain properly.