LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Birthday Present

Today is my birthday and me coming of age I figured I'd give myself a little present and join this site.

Allow me to tell you a bit about myself. I've been an AB/DL for as long as I can remember. I would say I'm more an AB than DL. I'm a young trans girl trying to make it through so much hardship and hopefully move out an get away from most of it next summer. I'm a very emotionally delicate person who is often easily hurt. Besides that I'm a fun, forgiving, nice, kind person. I'm huge tech geek into gaming, computers and all kinds of tech. I'm a huge otaku into all kinds of anime. I'm into all kinds of music from old 60s Vietnam protest rock to hard trance and from pop to the most extreme genres of metal. I'm very political and intelligent and like to have discussions about politics and hear others' opinions. I'm also a lesbian and proud of everything I am. I'm a very idealistic person who scorns the realistic way things are and works to make things the way they should be.

Well, that's me in a nutshell.

Hi Baby Lily Luna, Welcome to Daily Diapers and Happy Birthday too. You'll find lots of Sisters on here so you won't get lonely. Just dive right in and enjoy yourself.

Hugs,

Freta

Guest lucys junibug

welcome and happy birthday sweetie.....from me and my lucy too...she's on hear...but has no laptop at the mo!!

xxx

juniper

I've liked diapers, but been in denial since I started bedwetting (around age 5, stopped around 6). And stole a few diapers and wore them privately from my Daycare at age 7. And was first introduced to adult diapers around 8 or 9 from a mentally challenged girl who needed them. The last time I ever tried a real diaper was at 15 which was about when I found out about myself and that I wasn't alone. It started out as just liking diapers, then went deeper into wanting be a baby. I have never had a real diaper ever since. I plan on getting more again when I move out.