LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Some Brotherly Advice.

Told a few people about my fetish, but my brother in particular thinks I should stop wearing. For a while I thought it was because he thought it was just "weird," but he told me his actual reason recently:

The act of wearing the diaper discourages sex.

Especially if you've recently peed into it.

...honestly, he makes a point. I am kinda "addicted," per say, to wearing 24/7, even though I don't use them at all, so I can agree I do need to cut back. But all in all, I wanted an inside opinion about this. I'm sure there are some people who can tell me what influences diapers have on their sex life.

kind of depends on your partner (no pun intended, but Depends on your partner might be a good thing)

When I was married, my wife pretty much knew if she was in the mood and wanted me to know it, wetting her pants or coming into the living room in a diaper would do it. Wearing also get turns me on like nothing else. If your partner doesn't like diapers, yea I could imagine it would lead to a decrease in sex, if they find them sexy it will almost guarantee an increase. It should be one of those things between you and your partner, if your brother isn't a AB/Dl of course he will have a negative view and think you should stop. Somethings are better left secret among family members, I have a good relationship with my brother but never felt the need to talk about diapers with him.

Most guys around your age stop wearing diapers just because there intrests change, some guy's discover girls and some discover guys, and some just start doing something different altogether.

But your fetish will give you a call later on in life whatever it may be, mine stayed thruout my life, and I still get off on my original fetish and I think I always will.

I played around with diapers in my mid 20's but left it for my original fetish and now that I'm older I have many fetishes so it keeps them new and exciteing.

Told a few people about my fetish, but my brother in particular thinks I should stop wearing. For a while I thought it was because he thought it was just "weird," but he told me his actual reason recently:

The act of wearing the diaper discourages sex.

Especially if you've recently peed into it.

...honestly, he makes a point. I am kinda "addicted," per say, to wearing 24/7, even though I don't use them at all, so I can agree I do need to cut back. But all in all, I wanted an inside opinion about this. I'm sure there are some people who can tell me what influences diapers have on their sex life.

I don't know why you told your brother - did he tell you about his 'weird' interests? That type of information, I keep to tell my significant other, rather than specific family members, where it is really none of their business.

• 3 weeks later...

I must say, that though it seems to be few and far between, there are people enjoy it as you do. I mean, you could search and search and search to find another abdl of your sexual preference then there would be no turn off in the matter. Or, there are people that just really don't mind the diapers and such, and some that even think its cute. Anyway, my point is, you may never find someone as i described - - or you may. I think the most important thing is that you are happy with yourself first, then find someone that likes you for you and go from there, whether that means diapers or not. Just my 2 cents.