LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Positive Or Negative?

Jabez

Positive or Negative Reactions  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Of the people you have told about your diapers, has the majority reaction been positive, negative, or neutral?

I am just curious how the rest of the community fares when telling people about their diapers. I have had some negative reactions, but they've been mostly positive and/or supportive believe it or not.

I have told three people, all women I was in a relationship with. All three were fine with wearing diapers themselves, not so much about me being in them.

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

Well a little unfair to the poll in a way.. I've only told one person... my wife, now mummy (and playmate). And well as you might guess she is very happy with it.. she's even joined here now... (and is racking up posts faster than I thought possible!)

Giggles

Lucy

I told my husband about a month after meeting him, before I ever even thought about a relationship other than friend with him (he had other ideas). I told him by having him read an article on infantilism linked off of DPF. He came to me after and though it was wonderful. We are both kids at heart and live by the motto "You may have to grow old, but you never have to grow up". He isn't into diapers, but he loves to diaper me when I want it and totally supports me. He lives between Husband, Daddy and big brother roles with me and we switch around roles in a heartbeat.

Other people I have told are some friends of mine in the kink community, all of whom have been very accepting.

*huggles*

Michelle

Everyone that I have told - have responded favourably. However, those people that found out on their own, responded negatively. It is this, that I use as a basis in my advice here to tell people

Well, I haven't told many about me wearing diapers. Many people are put off by me being a furry alone. I only tell people I really trust about the diapers. The rest just have no idea that I'm wetting myself while sitting next to them. lol

Well I replied neutral though it might have been more appropriate to mark positive. One girlfriend (later wife), put up with me using them and she wore (and peed in them) for me. She even would go out in public to movies diapered up. So that one is positive. She somewhat guessed about the DL thing while on the phone one evening while we talked about sex and history. My most recent girlfriend is ok with me wearing and using though prefers I keep it low profile on the changing end. I could wear to bed if I like...but she sort of groans. She did use one once though not for me. She had a real good UTI and it was driving her nuts and she asked for one. She used it too but was VERY covered up. P_P