LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Else Could Dd Stand For?

I was just wondering what people thought of when people said DD. Of course they have Dunkin Donuts, but what else could DD stand for?

This is kids week on Jeopardy, so the three 10 & 11 year olds were asked in the computers category "What is a DL?"

one answered it was a dedicated line (wrong) but the other answered that a DL is a "Dead Link." (correct)

What category would Diaper Lovers be in anyway?

DD = dead duck.....dumb dodo...........diaper doubler...........dirty diaper...etc

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

This is kids week on Jeopardy, so the three 10 & 11 year olds were asked in the computers category "What is a DL?"

one answered it was a dedicated line (wrong) but the other answered that a DL is a "Dead Link." (correct)

DD = dead duck.....dumb dodo...........diaper doubler...........dirty diaper...etc

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

How about that old favorite....Disco Duck :P.

I am so upset, I *saw* that show and didn't make the connection.

Guest Baby-Toa

Ooh, let's make a game of this! Your next 'dd' alliteration has to be topical and/or include one of the previous poster's words. . . :

Dine and Dashing

hehe I think it's already a game.

Dashing down