LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M So Busted

Sorry for no updates in the last couple of days, but really nothing happened... that changed today.

This morning I woke up and my GF was already gone (or so I thought). I went to the bathroom and then went downstairs to get my morning coffee. I assumed that my GF was gone since it was well past the time when she normally leaves in the morning. So, I walked downstairs in just my diaper (an Attends). Well, she was downstairs sitting at the dining room table drinking her coffee. I was almost to the coffee pot before I noticed her. I was clearly surprised to see her so she knew that I didn't plan to walk down like this in front of her. She stated that she had a doctors appointment and would go to work after that. She didn't seem to freaked out so I decided to go ahead and get my coffee. We talked for a second and I decided to sit at the table. She stopped me before I sat down...

GF: What are you doing?

Me: I was going to sit so we could talk

GF: Not dressed like that. I thought we had an agreement about this?

Me: Sorry, I didn't know you were down here

GF: Maybe so, but when you found out you still didn't go back and put on some clothes

Me: Sorry, I thought you seemed to be ok with it

GF: So you thought about it and still didn't put some clothes on?

ME: Yea, sorry... I'll go <she interrupted me>

GF: You've been pushing it lately, so I figured you'd do something like this eventually. I've been thinking about what I would do.

Me: Ok, and....?

GF: You're in trouble

Me: Ok <hmmm, this could be good or bad>

GF: Follow me <she walked to the living room and pulled the big ottoman we have away from the chair into the middle of the living room>

GF: Lay across it

ME: <too myself, YES!> (We have played around with spanking each other in bed before, but never anything like this!)

GF: <She walked away>

ME: <I assumed she was going to get a belt from our room>

GF: <She actually went into the kitchen and started digging through stuff>

ME: <WTF?>

GF: <She came back with this big spatula we have>

ME: <slightly disappointed, oh well should still be ok>

My GF then proceeded to give me the spanking of a lifetime. I was surprised at how far she took it. She had to switch hands back an forth a few times because she got tired. It really started to hurt after awhile and I started to squirm. She told me to stay still and kept going. My butt was on fire by the time she stopped... and I was turned on big time.

GF: Stand up and take that thing off

ME: <I did as she said. There ended up being diaper stuffing all over the floor as well>

GF: <looking down at my penis> It looks like you liked that a little too much.

Me: It hurt, but I liked it.

GF: <she then walked up to me, wrapped her hand around my erect penis and started stroking it>

GF: You want me to take care of you don't you?

ME: Yes. (we refer to her taking care of me as when she will do "other things" to please me when she is on her period)

GF: Well too bad, I'm not going to and I won't all weekend <she stopped stroking me and stepped away>

ME: Awww, come on

GF: And, no diapers for you all weekend either

ME: <Uh oh, this isn't going as well as I thought>

I thought about protesting, but then thought that this may be her first attempt at role playing with the diapers.

ME: Yes mommy

GF: Don't call me mommy! I am not your mommy!

ME: Ok, fine.

GF: Now pick up that diaper and all the stuff on the floor and throw it away.

GF: No diapers this weekend or we will have to have another talk about our agreement.

And that was it, I'm now confused. I know she was really mad, but was she trying to role play also? Or was it all in anger? I don't like it if she spanked me only out of anger. I can't tell if things are looking better (added role playing) or worse (her possibly changing her mind about me wearing diapers). I can deal without diapers for a weekend, but don't want this to be a regular thing. What do you all think?

[

Alright, wild stuff.

I'm replying on my iPhone so sorry the quote is fucked up. I've been reading this forum the last few days and it's interested me quite a bit as I am in a relationship similar to this where my girlfriend accepts it but I have to be careful to push things. I would never have guessed the end of this situation! A spanking is great but not when she isn't doing it for sexual purposes but for actually her being mad... On the plus side, she is on her period. Girls are girls. They mood swings are like our times of uncaring. When they happen at the same time, it's usually a win win situation haha.

Anyways, this situation is pretty crazy because I can relate. Fortunately, my girlfriend likes being the little girl, being all cute with pigtails and stuff. When I told her about the fetish I almost broke up with her instead but changes by mind. I had a feeling that I could tell her and she would kinda accept it, but I had been with a few mommies a dozen times in the past... And worried that my desire to act like a baby would be too much for her. She has been really good about it and diapers me sometimes and mess around before sex and stuff, and during sex, one of us is either mommy or daddy and the other the baby, and the vocal roleplay is incredible. I guess what I'm saying is that she seems more accepting than your girlfriend, not that that's a bad thing though.

My girlfriend freeeaked out when she diapered me for the first time in an afternoon when my parents weren't home and I wet my diaper. We were going to eat lunch and she couldn't even eat, it was a fucked up situation. After a while of awkward silence and small back and forth, I told her that I'm sorry I am the way I am but that's jjust how it is, but that I wouldn't wet around her. Since then things have been good. She actually rocks crazy talk to me when we are in bed stroking me or even having sex talking about babyong me in my nursery or diapering me and getting ready to go in my car seat to re daycare, mommy playing with me in my playpen and undressing me, taking me to my crib in my diaper, then taking the tapes off my diaper and fucking me in my crib..... Hahaha y'all get it by now.

I do recommend explaining to your GF that you like her being a domineering mommy type and have fun with it. You gotta be the victim and the master of your fetish. I'm lucky that my gf and I are both sexual "switches" and I've had a lot of AB time and have a great understanding of the psych behind it; it is more than something sexual, it is an escape; meditative. Many people in reality wish they could have a vice like this (generally, not wearing diapers.). It is a burden or a gift. You choose. And you choose your vision of what you want from your partner to enjoy it with you.

My gf is taking me on a retreat this weekend up North (I'm an Ontario dude) and told me a bunch of things to bring, including baby stuff. Got 3attends with baby print tapes on them (got a seemingly neverending roll years ago), couple pacifiers, bottle, bob... Shit!! My Micky Mouse Shirt!!!! Noooo!!!! Oh well lol. It is cool to not worry about that, more so hit or miss is my bong and 3 diff kinds of highgrade marijuana... Lol. Sometimes she'll rock some, other times she'll be all pissed, but she's watched some documentaries lately.....

Documentaries... My gf had heard about the fetish before when I told her, but she researched and found articles on infantalism that even helped me understand a few things better. Then she saw bids on YouTube like tyra banks show and other shit... Really, it ain't no different than a dildo in the ass, just like cute girl's bf haha.

Maybe I'll write about my wild weekend when I get back. Have a wild weekend yourself, won't ya??

-JeiSiN

• Like 1

I think you need to give it some time. I think she is confused on what to do. I mean, she did spank you while you were wearing a diaper. That can't be a bad thing. Someone who is not at least somewhat into it wouldn't have done that. I am surprised she reacted so strongly against you calling her mommy, but it probably just surprised her. Just give it time... think of how far she has come in such a short amount of time.

And as Diapersallways said, it may be a control issue for her. Are you willing to give her more control to get what you want?

really? i guess while i was down there i never noticed this...

more research is needed i guess! please stay tuned for a posting in which i will be asking for men to voluntarily be a research subject and let me manhandle their testicles

I still have my doubts as to whether this whole thread is a come-on. Seriously, first she flips out and gives you an ultimatum: give up her or them... Then despite pussing out she accepts everything and you have some amazing threesome with another girl. THEN she gets into Mommy mode and whoops your lil ass 'till it's red and "diaper fluff" is everywhere. Not to mention suspicious edits that implicate other accounts posting in the thread as secrets alts for the OP. This whole thing screams BULLLLLLLLSHIT!

I don't quite know what to say... WHAT AN F'N ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!! Like many have said before, if this was a reality show, I'd never miss an episode, AND I'd be buying the Season DVD's. I have just gotten done reading all 11 pages and am flabbergasted. WOW, crazy crazy crazy. Whether or not the story is real, it's a great read.

Now for the advice portion:

It seems that GF is taking your fetish quite well, but you are pushing it. I know that it took my GF (now Wife), a long time to accept it, but I also made some serious mistakes in the early phases. (A girl who has barely had any expierence in our fetish trying to put a brief on by herself = bad taste in her mouth). But anyhow, I have to say that CG is for sure a fun character in these escapades, but should simply be left as a fantasy. (Unless your GF brings her sexy diapered ass into the bedroom, WHOOO-WEEEE!) But if you're not really in love with your GF, then why are you with her? You can't stay with someone just because they know about and slightly accept your fetish. Just know that there are other girls who are just as open and down with our lifestyle. But remember that if you DO split... she's got SERIOUS dirt on you.

I wish you the best of luck throughout this who situation and am excitedly anticipating the next installment of this diapered saga.

Hi again all. So it looks like CG and her boyfriend MAY have broken up. My GF said that she didn't have all the details yet, but if it is true I am wondering if it had anything to do with the diapers.

Not much happened this weekend. My GF and I had fun going out of town to a car show to show a couple of cars I'm selling. We stayed in a local hotel and had a nice relaxing weekend. It was a lot of fun.

I did have a good talk with my GF about the spanking. She admitted that she is confused as to what to do and was trying to do some type of role playing but me calling her mommy freaked her out. She agreed to try some more role playing in the future, but she had me agree to not to ask her to do it again if she didn't like it. Fair enough. I proposed next weekend, she said maybe.

Guest Kelly(CG)

James,

If you get this today (8/3) and have my phone number please call me at home. Otherwise email me at the address you used the other day. I will be at home all day today. Obviously we need need to talk. Please do not write anything else about me on here until we have spoken.

Kelly

Great thread.

Would read again.

CG coming across the one diaper forum on the internet where she is being talked about, and instead of confronting him directly about it, she not only creates a username on DD, but also makes sure she refers to herself as CG in the screename for the benefit of the audience, AND she stumbles across the thread in the exact same page where someone proposes the idea of CG coming across the one diaper forum on the internet where she is being talked about, and posts on the exact same page!

What are the odds?!

I haven't seen true stories in such detail since [That site].com!

James,

If you get this today (8/3) and have my phone number please call me at home. Otherwise email me at the address you used the other day. I will be at home all day today. Obviously we need need to talk. Please do not write anything else about me on here until we have spoken.

Kelly

Either I get to say SEE I TOLD YOU!!!!! Or this was an elaborate attempt to add to the drama of this already fun read. But either way still interesting. It will suck in the end to find out it is all bullshit. But we all had fun reading it.

Either I get to say SEE I TOLD YOU!!!!! Or this was an elaborate attempt to add to the drama of this already fun read. But either way still interesting. It will suck in the end to find out it is all bullshit. But we all had fun reading it.

If anyone still finds this believable after that, it would make me very concerned. Not because of anything to do with this thread directly, but with so many e-mails from Nigerian princes wanting to send people millions of dollars in exchange for your bank account information, having people this gullible still on the internet keeps me up at night with worry.

If it is real I bet Diaper_Me's $100 on CG hooking up with IJM.

If it isn't real then this is the best troll in a long time and deserves an award:

trollercoaster.jpg

24.gif Either way its a fantastic read! If it isn't true, let's post the whole thread in the story section!!!! Let's see more!!!!!!!!!

Well guys, it looks like I probably won't be updating this thread anymore. I'll end this by saying that I am VERY happy in the way this whole thing has ended up. I hope you all had fun sharing this wild ride with me. And thanks again for all the good advice you sent me.

Oh, and there are some new public pictures from today on my Flickr page for those who have the link. You'll know who it is. Enjoy!!

Peace out my friends!

I'm not going to make any judgments on what is real or not real since I don't know. I can say that I went to the same Flickr page he sent me before and there were a few pictures on there taken today with a Blackberry. It was just him and a young woman apparently eating lunch and smiling a lot, not much to it. It definitely was not the same girl I saw on his previous pictures. She did look really cute though, for his sake I hope it was CG.

IJM, don't leave us hanging!

The first couple posts were really good, and made for a believable story, the OP is a good writer. The more it went on the sillier it got. Pretty sure it jumped the shark now.