LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Harry Potter

It's Harry Potter Eve here in the states. I'm heading to a midnight showing in a little while. I hear it's 2.5 hours long, will need a booster in my diaper to last that long with a movie-size coke :)

How many is that now? Harry Potter 12, Harry Potter and the onset of Alzheimers

I liked the first one, lost interest halfway through the second one.

But to the HP fans, enjoy :P

Guest Katharsys

Enjoy DD!

Be sure to give us reviews, but please no spoilers on differences in the film from the book :)

Waiting to go see it on Sunday here, after the crowds have backed off a bit.

Now when Part 2 of the Deathly Hallows comes out, then I will be at the midnight showing, after having camped outside the theater all day (like I did with the first). That will, sadly, be the end of an grand adventure.

2 hours and 41 minutes and counting until the movie starts for me!!! we have tickets to the 12:11 am showing!!! this si actually the first year i wont be dresing up for the costume contest!

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

Mummy said she wants to go, so we probably will once the tickets are easier to get, seeing as we haven't booked any we won't be going in the first two weeks bit crazy at our cinema.. I don't know whether I'm more excited about seeing the film, or having another chance to go out in a nappy.

I will of course be censoring all my internet viewing so i don't see any spoilers, until I've seen the film...

Great movie! This one has a lot of humor in it to balance the more serious stuff to come in the last two halves, lol.

My theater did 6 screens, all sold out. Wish I had that kind of money making ability :)

last time i was at cinema i saw the previous Harry Potter movie

so now ill go the the cinema again, to see the new movie :)

all the other movies i download cause i can wait on them to be released

Great movie! This one has a lot of humor in it to balance the more serious stuff to come in the last two halves, lol.

My theater did 6 screens, all sold out. Wish I had that kind of money making ability :)

One of the theaters here in Omaha had all 14 screens sold out for the midnight showing!

I am glad I took your advice and wore an extra soaker pad! I needed it!

Thought the movie was great! I loved some of the improve stuff they thru in and thought the did a great job over all.

There was only one thing I thought that they left out that they should not have. But I will not play the spoiler so that discussion can wait for a while. I would like to know how many of you aree with me.

Thanks

Sissy Tami

eh, I gotta say , this one wasen't nearly as good as the earlier ones. First off , the entire first 3/4 of the movie was just about Hermionie being mad at Ron because he was "snogging" another girl over her. blah blah blah. Sure I'm the first one to complain about movies that are all just guns and explosions (Die Hard , I'm talking to you!) But still it was BORING. Even then the last part of the movie that was good felt so short that I felt jipped out of my money. That and the 8$ i spent on popcorn alone. sheesh! let me bring in some math to this .

A rough estamate ( albit very conservative) that a bag of popcorn costs the complex .25 cents. and that 7.75 for my popcorn that is 31 TIMES what the popcorn is worth. Honestly , I think that fact pissed me off soo much I coudnt enjoy the movie. But hey , nothing I can do abotu it exept smuggle in some pringles and a 22 oz bottle of coke.

All and all , It wasen't horrible , but the earlier HP movies are much better.

I went to see the film yesterday lunchtime. Unfortunately I was with my parents and they don't know about my AB side. Thus I was wearing my adult clothes and no nappy. I had to cross my legs. Could certainly have done with a nappy on.

It was a bit anticlimactic...

It started off great. I was laughing and enjoying myself right up to the end. Then there was no scene where Harry saves the day. Horrible, horrible ending. The next movie better make up for it.

The next movies will make up for it. This was basically the introduction to the Harry Potter Endgame scenario. Setting up for the action and battles of book 7 and movies 7 and 7.5 lol

It's a fantasy genre thing. If you're into it, Harry Potter is an awesome series. If you aren't, then it's just a bunch of dumb movies.

course the books DID come first... so if you are into it, its an awesome serious, if you aren't than its just another bunch of dumb books and/or movies