LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Donation Request: Amazon

Thanks Giventofly! Thanks Ultrapampers!

So far we have gotten:

PayPal: $105.00

Amazon: $65.00

Goal: $150

The extra $20 will go towards upgrading my graphics program, as will any other Amazon contributions made this week!

BabyBanker status is available to anyone who donates $20 or more. Normally this is done through the forum subscription set-up but that hasn't been implemented in this version of the forums yet.

Thanks Giventofly! Thanks Ultrapampers!

So far we have gotten:

PayPal: $105.00

Amazon: $65.00

Goal: $150

The extra $20 will go towards upgrading my graphics program, as will any other Amazon contributions made this week!

BabyBanker status is available to anyone who donates $20 or more. Normally this is done through the forum subscription set-up but that hasn't been implemented in this version of the forums yet.

What is this baby banker status that you speak of?

if you donate $20 or more you can get a little sign under your name (when it appears in posts and on your profile) that says baby banker... its a way of letting people know you have donated money

if you donate $20 or more you can get a little sign under your name (when it appears in posts and on your profile) that says baby banker... its a way of letting people know you have donated money

Would being a baby banker make me eligible for government bailout money?

Bambino is a BIG sponsor of our site. As long as people go to their site through our links - so they know we're the ones sending them traffic - they will continue to support us!

Thanks to somebody who didn't provide their name for the $20 Amazon!

I'm not completely satisfied with the new software we bought; so I am currently saving up for the Dreamweaver package I should have gotten, but that's almost $400 so will be a while on that one, lol.

Years of working in the entertainment industry taught me never to pirate music, software, movies, etc... All artists deserve to profit from their work.