LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What I Saw Tonight

DL_DB

An interesting thing happened tonight, and I thought I'd share it.

I was walking to the laundry room on the third floor of my building, and the large windows overlooking the parking lot were open. I heard two women laughing, and glanced out a window as I walked by. They were attractive brunettes, one wearing daisy dukes and a tank top, the other a casual dress. They were talking and laughing, and walking in the same direction as myself.

As I passed the next window the women stopped, so I did too. I watched as the woman in the dress bent over slightly, sticking out her butt. Still laughing, the other woman took something she was holding (it looked like a belt, but it was getting dark and I couldn't tell) and gently whipped the other woman's behind. She did this a couple times before her friend straightened and they continued walking, still laughing. I didn't catch sight of them again, but I enjoy the memory of what I saw.

Wow!

Hey, thanks for sharing that tidbit. I know I'd treasure the moment also. There are probably quite a few females into spanking as you've probably heard and read online.

I love it myself (both recieving and giving)(wicked grin) :blush: but can't get my wife to participate. Too bad for me.

Well, it is fun to come across unexpected things. If you check my posts in various places, you know I am quite a spanking enthusiast both giving and receiving. Receiving is more home base to me though. I love role-play and of course diapers can be a great part of role-play. I am DL not AB though and I use diapers in a different way than AB's.

should had gotten their numbers... ;)

You know, I thought about this before I posted, and I don't know how I would have handled it. Run down three floor in my laundry day clothes, tell some attractive women I was watching them from a window and saw them play spanking in the parking lot and ask for their numbers? Seemed kinda creepy.

If I'd been outside already and dressed properly it would have been a different story... :)