LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Want To Say Thanks

First of all, I just want to say thanks for the inspiration the brave people on these forums gave me to tell my wife about my interests.

Second, I want to tell my story in hopes to inspire more people to take the leap.

Background:

I think I was probably interested in diapers from a very young age but spent most of life up to date suppressing my feelings. I remember getting my mom to put me in a diaper when I was about 5 or 6. Then later throughout my teens I experimented with homemade diapers and peeing my pants. A few years ago I stumbled across some abdl websites and it renewed all those feelings within me once again.

Telling my wife:

I spent about a year with strong urges for diapers before I actually went out and bought some goodnights. Keeping this secret from my wife was tearing me apart on the inside but I was equally scared to tell her about my little fetish. Then I found the DD website and started reading through the forums. The stories in these forums gave me the courage to do what I needed to do.

About 4 or 5 months ago I sent my wife an e-mail saying that I needed to tell her something but I was afraid and embarrassed to do so (thats the short version anyways). She promptly replied that I could tell her anything. So the next day I sent her the e-mail telling her that I really liked to wear diapers.

Once she received the e-mail she was kinda weirded out but then went on the internet to research this fetish. The next day we talked openly about it (we agreed in e-mail not to talk about it until she was ok with what I told her) and she asked me all sorts of questions about the fetish. Once I cleared up exactly what it was I was into she took me to the store to buy my first package of adult diapers. Later that day we both put diapers on and watched a movie which led to probably the best night of passion we have had to that point.

Currently:

Well now I can put on a diaper at any time or she will diaper me for bed (I really love sleeping in a diaper) and occasionally she will put one on when she really wants to get me going :D

She has yet to change a wet diaper but I have wet them in front of her before... I don't want to push things too fast.

So what started out as a terrifying secret turned out to be a wonderful thing between us now. I don't feel a need to tell anyone else nor do I think its appropriate.

P.S. She also told me something that she really wanted to try out(not my place to say what) shortly after I told her about this and that really made our sex life a lot more enjoyable and exciting.

thanks so much for sharing this with us!!!

i think it is always good to hear about people who have shared this with their SO and it has worked out so well..

its also nice to see that even this far after telling her, you are still taking things slow and not rushing her to do everything you want!!!

Congrats again on being able to tell her and to share this with us!

It sure feels great to be able to open up to the one you are closest to, doesn't it? I'm thrilled to hear that she took it in stride and has been so accepting of you.

Always value that - that she was willing to accept you as you are. Realizing that you no longer need to hide yourself makes you feel as if you can walk on air. I know the risk you took and the relief you feel. It will continue to draw the two of you closer together. Trust can do that sort of thing.

Congrats and best of luck!

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

Well done to you for telling her, I know myself that telling is so hard but also something you just have to do! So happy it went well for you, as we've had our fair share of sad stories on here too. I'm all for the going slow thing too, stick with the slow pace, we are and its turning into something really amazing!

Hugs

Lucy

Guest lucys junibug

hewo, i just wanna say i am proud of you, when my lil lucy told me i really felt for her as she clearly found opening up hard, so when ever she wants to talk we snuggle up tight an safe and have a chat about what ever she wants. well done for telling her.....always remember that she loves you and that means each part of you that you have to offer xxx

xxx big hugs juniper xxx

Good for you for having the conversation (via email or however). You are a very lucky person to have the courage to share this information and for having a partner who can accept the conversation, process the information and accept it - as well as hold open the possibility of more to come.

By the same token, we must always remember that this process has not gone as well for others. There are broken and destroyed relationships along the same path you've followed successfully. While I'd rather not have to sneak around - and I would dread the fallout from being discovered, I sense the risk in NOT telling is better than the fate I'd suffer if I were to bring up the topic with my wife and family. I've had solid information that others in my particular career have lost their positions due to 'diaper disclosure' and so I've got to be very careful in that regard.

Yes, we NEED to hear about these successes. In no way am I discouraging you or anyone else from talking about their success in confiding their love of diapers to their loved ones. Please do be cautious about how strongly and confidently you urge others to tell their loved ones, as it is not a given that acceptance will be automatic.