LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yo Pa Abdl's Pls Come Over To A Nj Abdl Munch

Yo!

Calling all ABDL's in PA. The (very) First date is set for Saturday, July 18, 2009. I am sponsoring a monthly ABDL Munch and Activity in northern NJ and inviting anyone in PA or elsewhere who can make it over here to come whenever you can. See the official invitation thread in the NJ section of this forum for more details. Tell all your ABDL friends about it too.

Thanks, GlennDL (daddyglenn2002@yahoo.com)

Sorry glenn I can't make it, I got a motorcycle gig going on that day. Please keep me posted for another one down the road. Thanks for organizing it. I'll make a couple PA bABys aware of it.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Thanks, Huggie!

Its friends like you that give me the moral support I need to stay determined in my ABDL interests. You're a true friend and I hope you have a great time ridin' this weekend. Tell whomever you can about this please. I remain determined to make something good happen for all those lonely ABDL's out there. We all need playmates IMHO.

I was thinking we can do something out Sussex County way (Munch and Activity) and also Nearer to Philly or central PA (but in NJ) as there are people who live out that way - in fact I'm giving serious thought to NOT having any particular steady location for the Munch - it might be better if we move it around the state since people live in all directions and I want it to be convenient and fair for them and also that gives us a ton more things we can do for the activities! Hmmm, Powwows, Surf fishing, Ballooning, visiting Wineries, Antique Car shows, doing all sorts of good stuff, especially if anyone in the Munch membership would like to show us what they think is fun (boys and girls alike)!

Several people are coming tommorrow to the NJ ABDL Munch and Activity (hike if no rain, bowling if rain) and also to the Picnic afterwards (indoor/outdoor). I've got a ton of goodies in stock and perhaps I can have more ABDL picnics this year if there is interest. I'll post updates to my Blog at DailyDiapers as Munches and activities happen so everyone can see whats going on and what happens at each event. Of course, I protect the ABsolute privacy of everyone so as you might expect so the innocent and even to not-so-innocent will always go nameless.

An official report on the First NJ ABDL Monthly Munch and Activity

(As cross-posted on several ABDL/ kink friendly website)

We had a great time! The first munch met as scheduled, Saturday, July 18 at 1pm at the King George Diner in Wayne, NJ. There were two ABDLs, other than myself, in attendance. One more made a valiant effort to get here only to get screwed-up directions from the internet and was lost somewhere in the swamps of Jersey for five hours so I